Chapter 4

Hiii guys!!!!!

(NOT EDITED, SO PLEASE KINDLY IGNORE MY SPELLING ERRORS. I WILL EDIT IT AFTER FINISHING THIS BOOK)

Sorry  I could not update yesterday, something come up. I will try to update always on time. It is my commitment to myself. I hope you guys enjoy it and please please please vote and comment so that I could know if you guys are liking it or not. Also if you all want to give me some suggestion then feel free to dm me. It is always welcome.

I heard the voice of door opening in the chamber and turned to look Rana sa there. I covered my head with duppata waited for him to say something while looking at the floor.

He come closer to me and put his hand under my chin to lift my face up to look into his eyes. He was smiling widely at me.

"why do not you look at me, Raunak. After all I am your husband you have the right to look at me wholeheartdly" he said in a teasing tone which made me blush.

"I was not looking at you, I was just seeing the garden. It was so beautiful" I said fastly.

"Yes, indeed very beautiful" he said in a very slow voice.

I do not what he was refering to but I nodded.

He smiled and take my hand in his. He take me to his study.

"Princess, you wanted to write a letter for you family. So how about you write the letter to you family while keeping me company as I finish some of my work here" Rana sa said while handing me a scroll, ink bottle and a feather to write.

I wrote the letter to Krishnika and some other friends of mine. After writing it I placed it on the table and waited for Rana sa to complete his work while reading a book placed at the table.

"I will give this to a messanger tommorrow so it can reach your kingdom fastly" he said while placing the scroll with this other documents.

"Let's go to bed, shall we princess?" Rana sa asked.

That send a ripple of fear in body. I started dreading about the next moment. I go into the bedroom and sat on one side of Bed. Rana sa also come behind me into the room and sat on the my side of bed beside me.

My fingers became cold like ice and were shivering. It is not like I do not like him, but do not want to cheat him. I do not want to build this relationship with lies, he should know that I am not what he was expecting me to be.

He took my cold hand into his warm ones and rubbed my hand with his. That send shivers down my spine. He warmed my hands and take them to him lips and kissed on them. I blushed at that and a ripple of sweet pleasure straight to my core. It was very strange having these feeling for a person like he has some power over me but at the same time it was very fascinating like that power he has will give me more pleasure then him. I have read my books about these intimate things and feelings, heard enough from my friends about these feelings, but having these feelings are different from all those stories and tales. It is more beautiful, more realistic, more fearsome, and more lovable in reality. All these thoughts stopped my breath for a second like I could not breath knowing that one day when he will know the truth he will lose his trust on me and there will only hate for me in his eyes.

I do not think I will be able to bear his hate after feeling his love filled eyes on me, his sweet talks, his slow smiles and his care for me.

"let's sleep Raunak. It is already very late" he said in a gentle tone disturbing the train of my thoughts.

I lay on one side of the bed and he laid himself beside my and put his head on his elbow coming near me. I shivered feeling his full attention on me. His eyes on my face directly with this much closeness are doing strange things to me. There were butterflies in my stomach.

Raunak: The Essence of LifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara