Chapter 7

Hi guys!!!!

I hope you all are doing great. I am fine too. I know you did not asked but I just wanted to tell you all. Hope you all like this chapter. It is not edited so please ignore my grammatical  errors. 

I searched for him in the meeting room. It was dark inside as no one was inside it. I asked an attende about his whereabouts. She told me that he is in garden. I quickly go to the garden. I saw him laying on the steps of the bank of a lake. The garden looked very beautiful with the light moon is spreading in it. It felt like the full moon has covered us in his embrace. I looked at Rana sa he was very calm with his steady beathing. I has put in one hand under his head. It almost felt like he is sleeping, if not for the silent tears flowing from his eyes. His eyes are closed there is no expressions on his face. No one could tell what he is feeling right now. I felt my heartbreaking.

How much lonely he must have felt that he came here alone at night to shed his tears. I silently took steps towards him. The sound of my anklets made him open his eyes. I get sat near his head and looked into his eyes, trying to read his thoughts.

He was looking into my eyes without saying anything just laying there on the ground. He put his head in my lap and started playing with my hair.

He looked at me like he was searching something in my eyes. I can not look into his intense eyes, it was like my soul is completely naked in front of him, like he can read me like an open book.

I moved my eyes away from him and looked at the sky. I did not want him to see my real self. I could not match my eyes with him, but I also could not see him crying.

I sum up all the courage I had in me and and at his face. He was still looking at me.

"Rana sa, please come inside you will catch cold" I said in a whispering voice.

"Princess you go, I would like to spend my night here for tonight. I want to be alone" He said to me in a very low voice it almost felt like he is whispering.

"I do not want you to be alone, I want you to share this lonliness with me" I said while playing with his hairs. He closed his eyes at that and signed in relief.

"Raunak, my beautiful princess please I will always share my happiness, sadness with you....

But do not ask me to share this loneliness with you, you are too young to deal with this unpleasant emotions" he said while placing his palms on my cheeks.

"Rana sa, but I have promised to be always there for you happiness, sadness and loneliness too. Please do not push me away from you, I do not want to be pushed out of anything anymore" I said tightening my hold on his hand which he had placed on my palm.

He looked into my eyes with an unreadable emotions. Once again I could not stop my self for falling into the spell of his hypnotising eyes. I swear he knows some black magic which makes me helpless, to not feel about him in a very lustful way.

He appears just like a forbidden fruit to me, which I cannot eat but knows that it will be ravishing and delicious that I will never get enough of it. I will always need to taste it a little more.....

I wanted him to open up to me. I want him to see me as an strong Queen not some fragile princess who can not handle a little tough situtation. For him I want to be the best person, I want him to see me and no one else.

I bend little by little towards his face felling shy under his scrutning gaze. He looked at me with lust in his eyes but did not said anything or do anything to bestir me. It calm me down to know that he is accepting to let is go on my pace.

I touched his forehead with lips. I kissed his forehead, his cheeks and his eyes. I was feeling very shy all of sudden feeling self concious that someone can come and see us here sharing this very sweet and romantic moment. I felt a sudden excitement, a thrill to let everyone know that he only belongs to me. This newfound possiveness in me forced me to close the gap between our lips and kiss him.