Chapter 15

I smiled internally and turned to look at Rana sa smirking at me.

"Jealousy suits you" He said teasing me.

"I was not jealous I am more mature than that" I said to him exasperated.

"I like you possessiveness when you are jealous" He said frivolously.

"I am not" I said abruptly feeling embarrassed and turning away from him.

"I am going to take a bath want to join" He teased me which holding my hand.

"No I have already taken bath, you go" I said blushing.

"I go? " He said pulled me towards himself with his chest against my back. He put his head on the crook of my neck, his hot breath fanning on my neck were  giving me butterflies in my stomach. 

He started adjoined our fingers around me caging me in his warm embrace. His feather light kisses were making me wet down there, I wanted more but he keep continued his slow torture on me. He was slowly nibbling on my neck, I hissed at his sweet torture. 

I turned towards him feeling a little confident and put my hands on his chest. He close the distance between our lips but still did not kissed me, his lips was just hovering over mine. I take a step closer towards him to kiss him but he pulled away teasing me with sensual smile. He moved towards my cheeks and kissed and then moving on my other cheek he bit it sweetly and kissed lightly on it to soothe me.

It was not soothing me it is just making me burn more like a furnance.

He slowly whispered in my ear, "princess, kiss me? "

I opened my eyes and found him already staring at me already with his signature smirk on his sweet and tempting lips.
I shake my head refusing him because I was not confident enough to initiate, I think I will just embarrass myself by doing so.

"Then I am not going to kiss you until you will kiss me" He said to me smiling
I stared at him feeling like he was doing this deliberately after making me feel things.

"Don't be angry princess I told you before leaving you will have to kiss me on my lips" He said completely enjoying this.

"But I didn't agree" I said to him

"So that means that you do not want to be kissed by me?" He said acting like a person in pain

"No I didn't said that" I said tersely

"That means you will kiss me" He said in a excited voice.

"I didn't said that either. Rana sa don't tease me! " I said annoyed.

"Okay I will wait" He said looking not breaking eye contact with me. He entered into the bathroom and winked at me.

I thought he is going to close the door but he left it open and started undressing in front of me. I gasped at his Shamlessness.

"Rana sa what are you doing? "

"Undressing myself as we all do while bath" He said removing his kurta and moved towards his pyjama.

I quickly turned around.
"Rana sa you are so shamless how can you undress in front of me without closing the door" I asked him blushing.

"Last time I remember that you were my wife so I think I could undress in front of you. You can look at me I will not tell anyone" He said laughing at me

I did not said anything and moved away from the front of the door so that I could not watch him naked. It was so embarrassing. Ughhh.

"Rana sa close the door" I said to him slowly.

"Why? I don't have any problem you do if you have any" I can hear his humour in his voice.

"No, I will not come near the door you close it " I said to him still feeling tempted to peek inside a little.

"You know you don't have to be so shy I will not tell anyone whatever you will do yo me"

"But I am doing nothing"

"You will just come inside"

"Rana sa! " I said as he was enjoying teasing me.
He closed the door not before peeking outside saying, "if you ever feel tempted I am justba door away from you"

He closed the door behind him. He was wet with water running down his glistening body hard with all those muscles.
I woke myself up from my lusty thoughts and for a second the idea of joining him became more tempting with each passing second.

Thank you guys that was all for today
I hope you all enjoy
How was your day write to me about it.
Will love to hear from all of you and as always please like and comment to motivate me.
Bye bye
Will see you soon with a lovely chapter babies!!