Chapter 9

A/N: Hi guys! how you all are doing? I know I am a little late. But I had go for a trip with my friends. 

Enjoy the chapter and tell me how do guys find it?

I woke up abruptly from sleep and look around the room. It was midnight. Rana sa was sleeping beside me on the bed. I drank some water as I was feeling thirsty and tried going back to sleep. After trying for hours sleep was far away from my eyes so I decided to go to read some books. I chose a romance book to read while laying on the couch.

"He come closer me while my eyes were closed and put his lips on my eyes. He peppered light feather like kisses on my eyes, ears, nose and cheeks moving towards my lips.

His lips on my lips felt like an oasis in desert. Oh, It was that sweet that I did not know I needed it. I denied his access in my mouth when he bit my tongue very hard which drew blood my lips. He put his tongue inside my mouth while coming to my lips to suck and drink my blood. If felt so good when we fight for the dominance into the kiss. I was feeling very horny, I just wanted him inside me at this very instant......."

I abruptly closed my book feeling deep red blush coating my cheeks. It was so humiliating that Rana sa has seen it and even more humiliating that he has read it out loud, but at the same time I feel a thrill running through my veins. I wanted to explore these fantasies with him, to make it all real with him. I want to kiss him this passionatley so that my hunger for him dies for some days to let me take rest from these erotic fantasies of him.

I small smile played on my lips and I said, "Rana sa I did not know you have this sensual voice"

He looked at me smiling and said, "Princess there are so many thing you do not know about me"

He said winking at me.

"I would like to know one day" I said to him indicating the end of the conversation.

"What are doing here at this hour of the night?" He asked forgetting about the previous conversation.

"I could not sleep. I had so many thoughts running in my mind" I said to him truthfully.

"You must be missing your family. We will someday visit your family someday. I promise now do not be sad" He said to me similing gently.

I wanted to tell him that this sadness was not because I was missing them but because of thinking about them. I never want to meet or see them ever again, but I somewhere know that Rana sa accepted this marriage for land and trade not for me. I cannot tell him that I do not have any good relations with my family.

I signed thinking about all this situations and smiled at him.

"Princess, let's go to sleep or you will feel sleepy and tired whole day tommorrow" He said and lifted me up in bridal style. His warmth felt good against my skin. Like it is seeping in my skin and making me realize just how tired I am. He put me on the bed and covered me with a comforter. He came to sleep beside me.

I sometimes could not believe that he is same King who has killed so many people in the battlefield. I could understand his nature, his sweet behaviour. He is very caring, never miss a chance to make me smile. It is hard for me to believe that he is being good with me, who is the daughter of his enemy. He did not have any reason to be good with him, despite all this he is good, and his family too.

It is hard for me to accept that someone can care about me too. It all feels like a dream which will soon get destroyed. I just do not know how soon.

I felt his hand on my waist pulling me towards him and snuggling to me. It was very peaceful the feel of his body against mine. He fitted perfectly against me, like after all the chaos life has put me through, all the hardships, struggles, lonliness has come to end. Like after all I am at home.

Raunak: The Essence of Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें