Chapter 8

Hiii Guys!!!!!!

I am sorry for this late update, but now I am done with all the things and will try to update regularly. Please like and comment on my story. It will really motivate me. 

I hope you guys enjoy it.

"Bhabhi sa, are you laughing at us?" Arjun asked with amusement in his eyes.

"No Devar sa, I was not laughing. It is just that you both look so good together" I said quickly.

"awww, did you listen that Bhai sa we both look so good together, that means we should always stick together. It will make Bhabhi sa Happy. Won't it Bhabhi sa?" Arjun said while coming closer to Rana sa and putting his hand on his shoulder.

"Yes, It will. I want you both to be always together" I said enthusiastically.

"Princess, you are very cute and kind hearted person, he is just messing around with you" Rana sa said while coming closer to me and standing beside me.

"But Bhai sa I love you that is why I always want to be with you. Aren't you my best brother? Bhabhi sa you say something to him na!" Devar sa said pleadingly to me.

I did not wanted to seperate these two inseparable brothers. I do not want to stand between their cute bond.

"Arjun, You do not have to ask me to spend time with your Bhai sa. You can always be with him after all he is your Bhai sa" I said to him smiling.

"Thank you Bhabhi sa that was all the permission I needed" He said smiling at Rana sa.

"Noooo, you will not accompany me. Go to your room, I am going to mine. Raunak, let's go love" Rana said smiling adoringly at me.

I blushed at that. We both started walking towards our Chamber. Devar sa was also following us.

When we started to enter into our chamber, but Rana sa stopped Arjun from entering into the Chamber.

"You little cute devil, go to your room" Rana sa said to Arjun.

"But Bhai sa I want to stay with you and Bhabhi sa. I want to talk to you both and get to about my dear Bhabhi sa" Arjun said to Rana sa.

I smiled at him. He is very cute while trying to tease Rana sa, it is fun to see these different shades of their personalities. I had prejudice before coming here that they would be very short tempered and angry people, but after living with them, knowing them, spending my time with them those look like just rumors. Even the word anger does not suit them.

Everytime I spend time with them it just becomes less and less. In this short period of time, with knowing them they have teach me very meaningful things. Like in these few days I have lived all eighteen years of my life. I have never felt this lively in my entire existence.

They have given me a reason to smile, showed me what a family really means. I do not think I could ever go back to being that old Raunak who thought that love is not important to live a happy life only riches can make people happy, but they proved me wrong. I am happy to be wrong, it has given me a strange sense of peace to realize this truth.

"Arjun, stay away from me" Rana sa said while pushing Devar sa away from him who was trying to hug him like a koala bear.

"Bhai sa I can not stay away from you" Arjun said in a painful voice.

Maa sa entered in the library and saw the seen in front of her with amusement in her eyes. She heard their bickering and pulled Devar sa's ear.

"I should have known that you would have been troubling someone with your mischievous. I can not believe you will be 20 next year. You always troubles Vikram and now Raunak too. What will I do with you?" She said lecturing Arjun while he was smiling at Maa sa.