Chapter 26

"What did you just said?" I asked angrily, it was Raunak's sister. 

"Raunak ran away" She said calmly like it is the most natural thing in the world, that makes sense. 

"What are you saying? I don't believe in you. Why would she do that?" I asked her. I don't believe for a second that she will run away from me. There was no reason for her to run away from me.

Soon Raunak's mother and brother entered into the chamber along with some guards.

"Where is Raunak?" I asked them seeing red.

"She ran away I have seen her departing late at night" A guard said.

"What are you saying? If you have see her why did not you informed us or tried to stop her?" It was her brother Akshay who shouted at the guard.

"I was not sure that she was the princess so I did not dwell onto that"  He said silently with fear.

"I do not believe in you, I will look for her maybe she need my help there must be something happening to her" I said sternly.

"You do not have to look for her Raja sa. She knew her lie will not be hidden for much time so she decided to ran away before her real colours can show in front of you" Manavi said confidently.

"What lie?" I asked suspiciously.

"Manavi what are you saying? Go to your room!!" Her mother shouted at her.
"You do not even know what you are saying go to your room Manavi" Manav said pushing her out of the room.

"No I want to hear what she has to say. I feel that you all are hiding something away from me" I asked Manavi to tell me about everything.

"Raunak is not a princess hell she is not even royalty. A commoner's blood flows in her veins. She wan an illegitimate daughter of my father, with a common village woman. A mistake. That is her identity. She does not deserve a second of your life and they made her your queen and a royal blood like me should be your queen not her. She lied to you all along with my family" Raunak's sister said in one breath.

I could not believed my ears. My Princess, My Raunak was an illegitimate child. Suddenly all her behaviour and attitude makes sense. Her timid self, the lack of attitude, knowing all the household chores, her lack of knowledge of royal duties, an commoner friend and not even a single royal friend, her uneasiness around her own family members, her talking about family's love and support. It all makes sense now. I feel anger rising inside me. How dare she lied to me. She should have told me. I always tried my best to make her comfortable around me, to be the person she could believe most and there she was hiding everything about her from me. I cannot believe that she could betray me like that.

She will have to pay for this, pay for breaking my trust, my family's belief in her, for her I go against my own Baba and that is how she paid me back. My maa will be devasted to hear that and Arjun will also be heartbroken. After all Baba was right, she did not deserve my trust, she does not deserve anything.

"Your Kingdom has betrayed me now I am going to take revange for that. Firstly I consider to forgave you all and it was you who needed this peace treaty not me and that is how you kept your side of deal, by lying to me. Now there will be no treaty nor any peace this time you will see complete destruction. You will see the result of Betraying Vikram Dev Singh"

"No Raja sa please we were forced do to that it was not our fault. She did all that by herself we had no say in that. She threatened us that she will ruin our name" Manav and her mother said binding their hands in front of me.

"No you forced her don't lie" Raunak's friend said.

"I don't want to hear anything you all are liars. Now there will be only war"
I said with anger filled in my veins. I quickly instructed my soldiers to depart quickly from here. I do not know how maa will react after learning about Raunak's betrayal.
I thought that she was shy and timid because of her changed environment and surrounding but her look and innocence decived me. She played with my family and my feelings like it was nothing. I will capture her and punish her for all her doings. How can I be so foolish, why did not I see her facade. Why Raunak? Why you did this? I hate her for proving my Baba right. I loved her with each fiber of my being, I trusted her. I give her all my love and care why did not she told me.

Why did she ran away?
I will find you Raunak. Run as far away as you can princess once I will find you, you will have to pay me for each of you lies. I promise you that.

With that thought in my mind I mounted on my horse and started my journey to my own Kingdom without my Queen. There will no Queen beside me now. One last time I look towards the beautiful castle of Ratnapur, I will enjoy destroying this castle and this Kingdom as much as they have enjoyed breaking my heart, my trust.

Hi guys!!!
Another Update. I expect more votes from you guys. Please vote n, it's not that hard. Anyways how are you liking my story. Vikram is heart broken 😭 what will happen to my baby🥺

Love you all ❣️❤
Bye Bye!!