𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

~☆~

~☆~

After what seemed like forever of being dragged, he finally let me go, not before picking my beaten body off the ground and setting me on a chair. He then untied me and re-tied me to the chair. I would've taken the opportunity to attack when I was untied, but I didn't have the energy to keep my head up.

After he left, he turned out the lights and locked the door. The echos made it clear that the room I was in was fairly large and basically empty. Occasionally, I'd hear a voice yelling in the distance, but the sounds of my hitched breathing were all I could focus on. The pain was all I could think about.

𝑪𝒉𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒚...

I'd almost forgotten about him.

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅'𝒏𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔... 𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒉𝒊𝒎...

I gritted my teeth, trying to adjust myself in the chair, opening my wounds even further. Crying out, I started gasping, and moving made everything hurt.

Left in the dark, my eyes were heavy, and it didn't take long for me to slip into a deep sleep.

~~~~~

I was awaken by being hit on the back of the head.

"Wake up, sunshine! Today's a new day! And we have lots to talk about!" Said a man loudly, I hissed in pain, his bubbly attitude made me want to rip his face apart.

"Ah yes, let's get rid of this, shall we?"

He ripped the cloth bag off my head, pulling my hair in the process. The bright lights made my eyes burn, trying to look away, I heard the man chuckle.

"You'll get used to it, don't worry. " He said, fixing the light so that it was even brighter.

"Cunt..." I said under my breath.

"Now then, we can skip all the 'hey's' and 'hello's' because frankly, I don't quite care who you are, I just have a job that I need to carry out. " He Inhaled. "Skipping right to the questions, where is it? " He said.

Still trying to adjust my eyes to the painfully bright lights, I cursed.

"What the fuck... oh I see now, i know who you are. " I said, putting my bead back. Lightly laughing. "You're my replacement, bit of a downgrade if you ask me. " I said smiling.

"Where is it? " He asked again, this time more impatience in his voice.

"How's it going trying to live up to my achievements? I know he's a bit of a hardass, but he'll come around. " I chuckled. I continued.

"You know what he said about me? That he really liked me. " I said playfully, trying to rile him up.

"And he said you talked a lot too, answer my damn question. " He said again, trying to keep his cool.