𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

~☆~

~☆~

I stood in the bathroom, staring at myself in horror. My face was covered in bruises, small cuts, and major swelling. There was dry blood on some of the unstiched wounds, gently touching my eyebrow, I winced at the pain.

Looking over other parts of my body, I noticed that some of the bandages had blood seep through them. My legs, arms, shoulders, and back had some kind of injury. Trying to get a better look at my back, i lifted my shirt just enough to see the scratches and black bruises. On the bottom right side was where the worst was.

"Tiff? Tiffany?" I said, unsure of what her actual name was. Chucky responded.

"She's not here, the fuck do you want?" He said from down the hall. I sighed.

"Nothing, never mind. " I said, fixing my shirt.

"Fucking spit it out. " He said again. I grumbled.

"Nothing, I just needed help changing my back bandaging. " I said. He groaned loudly, almost yelling.

"Are you fucking serious right now? Fuck, she's not gunna be back for some time, I hate this babysitting shit. " He said, hearing his footsteps, I poked my head out of the bathroom door.

"Where is she? " I asked, hoping he wasn't going to be the one to help. He glared at me.

"None of your business you nosey bitch. " he replied, walking past me into the bathroom.

Ignoring his unnecessary comments, I was someone used to his bullshit, and I raised my brows.

"If it's too much for you I'll do this myself, the last thing I need is to hear you bitch about one simple task. " I said, opening the cabinet to grab new wrappings.

"If it's so fucking easy, why didn't you just do it yourself to begin with" he snapped back.

"I just said - whatever, it just would have been easier because I'm having a hard time moving around, obviously. " I said, trying not to get too upset.

"Just give me the shit and let's get this over with for fuck sakes. "

I sat on a small stool with my back to him, I reached over my shoulders and pulled my shirt up enough for him to see.

"You look like - " he started, I immediately cut him off.

"Yeah, I don't think I asked. Just take it off, please. " I said dryly.

In response to my comment, he ripped off the bandage, making me cry out.

"What the fuck! Not like that! That fucking hurt!" I yelled, he chuckled.

"Serves you right, you smartass bitch, watch your mouth. " He said, tossing the bloodied wrapping to the side.

"Fuck you" I said quietly in a huff.