𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

~☆~

~☆~

His laugh echoed through the large empty space, making me mad, I gritted my teeth.

"You won't think it's funny when you're in pieces on my floor,"

Immediately, he took out his knife, holding it to my neck, a sinister look on his face.

"A weak girl like you has a lot of nerve to be talking to me like that," He said.

His actions at this point were the least threatening because if he wanted to, he would.

"You know what -"

I was cut off by another voice behind me, followed by the sound of a door closing. Dropping chucky, I turned around. Seeing Ryan with a horrified look.

"Ryan..."

I looked down at chucky, who had an amused look on his face as he watched Ryan process him. He twirled his knife, pointing it at him.

"What's a matter? Have you ever seen a killer doll before?"

He let out a dark laugh, filling the space around us.

I rolled my eyes and walked to Ryan, who took a step back, his brows furrowed, but I could see the fear flicker behind them.

"Ryan, listen... "

I stopped, I wasn't sure how I was supposed to explain this to him. I let out a deep sigh. There wasn't a way to explain this, but there was no way he'd keep this a secret either. I looked back at the doll, who seemed to be getting a kick out of the whole situation.

"Ryan..."

I said, looking back at him.

"I wasn't lying when I said I didn't kill that guy. It was him, but don't worry, he won't ki-"

"Speak for yourself you fuckin bitch"

Chucky said, cutting me off, I swung around and glared at him.

"I'm going to kick that ugly head off your shoulders if you don't shut up,"

I spat at him. All he did was laugh

This was not a good first impression on his part.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, not knowing where to go with this, it was beginning to stress me out

"Ryan, we need to leave, can you take us home?"

I asked. Looking up at him, he immediately shook his head, jabbing a finger at the doll.

"I'm not going anywhere with that thing, are you fucking insane? Why are you with it?"

He yelled, I looked down, hand on top of my head.

"I..."

I couldn't even explain myself without sounding as crazy as he thought I was.

"She just my source of entertainment at the moment, once I'm bored, I'll be gone,"