85

After a lot of hard work, the chaos caused by the vanilla of the day tour is finally over.

The magicians of the Silent Tower crushed the skeleton into powder and spread it on the ground, finally stopping the momentum of these light-attribute plants from taking root everywhere. However, in the final analysis, it is because the seeding period of the day-traveling vanilla is over.

The seeding period of the day-trip vanilla is only more than half a month, and it is even shorter in the environment of the Eternal Night Canyon. After the seeding period is over, those fluffy flowers no longer fly around, and lie on the vines to shine, looking both well-behaved and cute.

Of course, no one would find them cute anymore.

However, vanilla sachets are quite popular.

Although it doesn't taste very good, the smell of the day-traveling vanilla is very soft and inclusive, and in addition to its flowers and leaves, some other aromatic plants are added to the sachet, which have a calming effect and a negligible concentration boost and curse resistance. These pom-pom gadgets have a chic look and are inexpensive, making them a good souvenir.

There was a priest of light who bought two large bunches in one go, and insisted on paying several times the price of the fixed price.

"Otherwise, it is a blasphemy against the gift of my God!" He was full of words.

Susie was speechless, and then fulfilled his piety.

Merchants also bought a lot of them, and they repackaged the sachets, some claiming that they were "the miracle of the Canyon of the Eternal Night" and others with the label "Specialty of the Duchy of Daylight".

Susie:...... Whatever you want, just be happy.

After vanilla was no longer rampant, the tavern's menu finally dropped the seasonal bonuses, leaving only two of them.

Stewed beef brisket with herb sauce is one of them, a recipe from the dark cooking bookshelf, Susie finally remembered the master's treasure that had been eaten in the corner for a long time, and checked it casually, but she didn't expect to get good feedback. Ashed mushrooms and hot syrup unexpectedly neutralize the strange taste of the herbs themselves, and the final product has a wonderful flavor of both Thai curry and Japanese curry – maybe it can be considered a negative or a positive, a poison against poison?

...... However, the best-selling one is actually the day trip mashed potatoes. A terrible dish with a perfect appearance and a perfect score for the taste, the first bite doubts life, the second bite realizes the true meaning, and you will never want to see any potato products for the next week. As a result, word of mouth exploded and became a must-order dish.

"This is what the Eternal Night Canyon should be!" The guests also had a good reason to say, "The smell of death!"

Susie: What are these people's minds going on???

However, it is not entirely without benefits.

Perhaps it is the herbs that improve the soil environment (acid-base neutralization?). Light and dark harmony? Presumably), the newly opened fields are going well and thriving. Most of the herbs and crops that had been transplanted grew smoothly, and the grass in the pasture had risen a lot, and it didn't take long for Aldro to get his garden.

The dragon happily rolled around the garden and then lay down among the flowers to tell his little friend a story. His tail wagged merrily, and lush flowers and plants cut through his pitch-black skeleton, as if it had grown on a dragon's body.

Due to the abundance of forage, the herders expanded the pasture and built a foster stable.

Until then, adventurers had to leave their mounts in villages and towns in the middle of the Crescent River and head into the canyon, as the Canyon of the Eternal Night is not like an ordinary woodland or wilderness, and this rotten soil does not grow plants for horses to eat. But now travelers have a more convenient storage spot.