95

[You have killed the Defense Golem x12!] 】

【You have earned points x600!】 】

You killed??? Zealot x5! 】

【You have earned points x800!】 】

You killed??? Knight x8! 】

【You have earned points x1600!】 】

......

There was a disgusting smell in the narrow, closed corridors, and it was a completely one-sided battle, or rather, a massacre. Blood, stumps, broken parts, foul-smelling mud, pale flames burned silently in the dimly lit space, turning into a series of valuable kill prompts.

The victor stood calmly in the midst of the mess, looked back and asked, "Can you tell what kind of believers these guys are?"

Raphael was not surprised by the negative answer, he nodded, took Susie's hand and continued walking.

It feels like being rubbed with a single-brush dungeon. Susie thought.

This is the sewer of the summer capital, and it should be, but after turning the corner of a few nodes, the scene in front of me gradually becomes strange.

It's like cutting out a stack of photos from different periods and places, and putting them together in a crude and random way, the wooden door of the farmhouse, the stained windows of the church, and the road are paved with bluestone bricks, and the next section is simply and crudely connected with mosaic tiles, and the whole space is like an absurd giant labyrinth.

But Raphael chose to go straight.

At first, they would be attacked by guards and worshippers, but after several waves of annihilation, the generous points packs vanished, leaving the Death Knight to tear down the labyrinth with his bare hands.

Gradually, the intricately patched walls and roads turned back to a thick iron gray, and Susie began to feel cold. It was as if she was stepping on the ice in her socks, and the cold gradually soaked through the soles of the socks, seeped into the skin, and penetrated into the bone marrow, and she couldn't help but shiver.

"Would you like to take a break here?" Raphael was keenly aware of this, and he paused and asked.

Susie sighed into the palm of her hand, warmed her stiff fingers with victory, and shook her head: "No, it won't get warm here."

Raphael reached out and put his arm around Susie's shoulders and led her to his side. Something strange: the Death Knight's hands were obviously cold, but the bone-chilling chill was instantly dispelled.

At the end of the road is a wall made of heavy limestone.

It looks like it's a dead end.

Raphael let out a short sneer, and he took a step back, as he had done many times before, and swung his sword down, and the heavy stone bricks crumbled like glass, and the rubble fell with a crackle, like a real cold erupting from the other end of the wall, as if the sword had slashed open the door of the freezer.

Of course not.

In front of you is an open underground cavern, and in the center of the cave is an altar, surrounded by a pool of black, viscous mud. A large number of torches burned in the cave, but it did not make the space brighter, and the shadows swayed in the light of the fire.

A group of black-robed men stood beneath the altar, their shadows like treacherous tree shadows in the firelight. The altar behind them was a frenzied nightmare, a pile of shattered flesh and stumps pulsating as if they were still alive in the dark red pillar of light, gushing out of the black mud.