112

Corey's expression went blank for a moment, and he grabbed Kevin's arm and said, "... What are you kidding, Kevin?

But the confusion on Kevin's face wasn't fake, and he wasn't the kind of person who would make random jokes.

Korey wiped away the blood from his forehead: "Do you remember who you are, Kevin Rodney?" Do you remember where your hometown was?

Kevin was still frowning, he stared at the light armor on his old friend's body, the coat of arms on his chest he should recognize, but—

"What the hell is wrong with you!"

Corey became excited, he coughed heavily, and directly pounced on Kevin's collar: "Have you been brainwashed?" Yes? Damn it! You shouldn't have been here in the first place! How can you not even remember this!

"Don't do it, don't do it," the priest on the side hurriedly advised, "If you have something to say, Lord Lord, where are you talking about, right?" Where is it? What happened?

The old priest spoke slowly, but like a basin of cold water, poured directly on Korey's head. The poor knight of the deputy capital suddenly looked up, looked around, and saw that the faces of the people around him had a calm, regretful and somewhat confused expression.

Kore had seen that expression, and they had seen it before, and they had looked similar when they had talked about the displacement of an unknown remote village due to war or a year of disaster.

Corey let go of his hand in a daze, and couldn't help but shudder: "You guys, don't you know where the vice is?"

"Yes, this knight brother, I've been to a lot of places, but I've never heard of this place." The merchant shook his head heartily, and casually pulled out the folded map from his backpack, "Somewhere—uh."

He suddenly shut his mouth.

Where you need to ask, on the spread out map, the location in the middle of the continent, is the sign of a big city, the deputy capital.

Tourist attractions: Griffon Square, ruins of the old fortress, Knight's Park.

Specialties: Eagle Claw Mineral Products, Golden Rose Perfume.

Recently, the price of food and weapons has been high.

The merchant looked at the notes on it, which was still fresh, and grabbed his hair vigorously, his face full of confusion: "That's not right—I obviously don't have any impression!"

"I don't have any impressions either." The magician on the side interjected, his face grim, looking at the map in his hand, and muttering, "What's the situation?" Mass amnesia, but I didn't feel any magic fluctuations.

"It's not a magic handiwork." The priest added.

There was a murmur of whispers around them, and many people hurriedly flipped through maps or travel notes, and then let out a series of sudden and confused exclamations.

"Then let's go check it out first." Susie said, "At least know what's going on."

She pulled out the system window and checked, and although the exterior of the teleportation hall was badly damaged, the internal structure was not affected too much, and she skillfully paid a repair credit to reactivate the teleportation array.

Raphael nodded and replied softly, "Yes, let's go."

The deputy capital knight suddenly turned his head, as if he saw the last straw, he bowed down # body, trembled, and choked in a low voice: "Please, please help, there are still many people, there are still many people alive, they are still there, there is still time, there must be time..."