111

Susie felt a chill chill through her bones.

In the dark sky with no end in sight, there seems to be something looking down on the earth, and the gaze is like substance.

Is that malicious? Not exactly.

■■■■。

Something cloudy grabbed her throat, tightening tighter and tighter—

"Ahem!"

Like a person who is about to drown finally breaks out of the water, Susie suddenly opened her eyes and accidentally knocked over the milk tea on the table, she didn't care about rescuing the wet pages, leaned over and coughed violently.

The window in front of the desk knocked lightly twice, Seeing that there was no response, it was pulled away from the outside, and someone patted Susie on the back with concern: "What's wrong?"

Susie finally breathed her breath, she coughed a little, and raised her head, the familiar face in front of her gradually overlapped with the dream.

Susie was stunned for a moment, stretched out her arm to hug the other party, and put her forehead on his shoulder: "I had a not very good dream... See something about the past.

"At that point, were you the only one, Raphael?" She whispered to herself.

Raphael paused for a moment and comforted, "That's all in the past.

A dark blue soul fire burned silently in his chest.

He did not deny it. Susie thought.

"I see..." Susie's words came to her lips but suddenly froze, she frowned, feeling a little confused, what else did she see?

Raphael, however, smiled first, and his fingers gently brushed Susie's brow, saying, "The past is the past, and the present is the present."

"There's no need to be sorry for something that's been going on for a long time," he said, "and I've never been stuck with that, let alone you."

From the very beginning, Raphael barely talked about the past.

Susie's voice was muffled: "Eh, you don't have the heart-"

Raphael blinked and actually made a joke: "Hmm, really?

Susie: "..."

The knight looked at the stunned lord, smiled and rubbed the top of her hair, picked up the poured cup, and picked up the wet pages one by one, and hung them on the windowsill.

He picked up the last piece of paper and was stunned for a moment when he saw it.

Susie came back to her senses instantly, quickly jumped up and pulled back the piece of paper, and with a "pop" sound, it was directly covered on the table.

Raphael, however, was a little puzzled by her violent reaction: "That's... I?

Although the brushstrokes have dissolved a lot, the silhouette of the figure in the painting can still be recognized, and it is indeed the Death Knight.

"I'll just touch a fish!" Susie coughed unnaturally dryly, and made a social animal voice, "The time in the room is the rest time, what's wrong with touching the fish during the break!" "There's nothing wrong with painting a good-looking face!

"Nope." Raphael didn't have a big deal, he reminded, "That's soaking wet."

Before the table could be wiped, the drawing paper was soaked with milk tea, and all the colors turned into a ball.

...... Yes. The lord was stunned for a moment, and when she looked back she was a little annoyed, and she complained angrily, "You don't have a heart!

And her knight couldn't help but let out a deep laugh: "So, at this time I should say—thank you?"