94

In the faint morning light, the cat ran briskly from the street corner, and with a quick leap it jumped up the fence, and with a sip of smoke it stepped over the snoring drunkards piled on the side of the road, and its thin tail disappeared silently into the next corner.

...... No, if you look closely, it's not actually a cat.

It has a snow-white body and slender bones, like a small, intricately crafted puppet. Such puppets can be found everywhere in the summer capital, as messengers, pets, travel companions, and even children's toys, like stray cats and dogs, and the eliminated or abandoned puppets often wander the streets of the summer capital until they lose the energy to sustain their activities.

The puppet with a cat skeleton crouched quietly on the trash can in the corner, staring at the shop across the street.

Early in the morning, the newsboy ran through the street ringing the bell and stuffed the newspaper into the mailbox of the mansion, and one of the children noticed the cat by the wall, and he shoved the newspaper into his satchel and carefully put it on.

But before he could get near, the cat puppet stood up alertly, leaped lightly over the nearby fence, and burrowed into the yard next door.

"Well, there's energy." The little newspaper boy sighed regretfully, he stepped on the garbage can a little unwillingly, stood on tiptoe and wanted to look into the yard, but did not find the figure of the cat puppet. At this moment, out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of the figure of the cleaner uncle approaching, and the little newsboy hurriedly jumped down from the garbage can, grabbed his rattle, and hurried to the next mansion.

Not long after the newsboy ran away, the cat puppet quietly appeared on the other side of the street, like all cat-type puppets, it was enthusiastically extending its thin paws, trying to claw down the mechanical bird parked on the newspaper box, and at the same time seemingly unintentionally following the mechanical carriage from the "Oak Contract".

- Creatures that were good at tracking and hunting during life become more stealthy and dangerous after death.

That's exactly what Arrowlo is.

Unlike most of her kind, Arrowh is not only adept at running in the wilderness, but also at hiding herself in the jungles of the city, and long back in the past, the buildings were also her hunting grounds, and the proud kittens knew how to keep up with their prey.

She trotted briskly down the street, chasing mechanical birds flying through the sky, occasionally jumping away from office workers yawning and buying breakfast, and crossing the road between the wheels.

The real-life cat puppet finally stopped in front of the tower, tilting its head and watching the mechanical carriage disappear into the wall next to the tower.

Is it this tower?

Arrowlo tilted her head, and then she picked up a mechanical bird that she had pounced on and jumped onto a nearby flower bed in a few steps. The plants in the flower bed shook slightly, then regained their composure.

A moment later, the figure of the cat puppet reappeared on the other side of the main city, and she lowered the mechanical bird in her beak, flicked it twice, and then lowered her head and bit off the wings of the fluttering and struggling bird, and the magic that leaked slightly due to the destruction of the circuit seeped into the ground silently. Aro paddled the immobile mechanical bird in disinterest, meowed twice, glanced at the mechanical carriage, and ran away as fast as if attracted by something else.

[Stealth B: Is it hidden?] Shh 】

——

The Shadow Assassin is a silent man, but many times, sound is not the only source of information.