Chapter 38

"Since when are you sleeping with La Reina?" Ottilia said once we sat down with our coffees. "Not for long" I responded, trying to keep it a secret for a while. "You need to give us details Isa" Aitana pressured. They both wanted to know exactly what was going on, and in a few hours they would. "Fine, what do you want to know?" I asked them. "When did it start?" Aitana asked quickly. "When we went to Ibiza" I confessed. "That is so long ago" Ottilia called out loudly. "And you didn't even tell me when we shared a room for a month" Aitana complained. "You didn't ask" I responded with a smile.

Ottilia started to laugh at that and continued to laugh for several minutes. She had to put down her cup of coffee to ensure that she didn't spill anything. "Leaving marks? I did not see you as the type to leave them" Ottilia said when she stopped laughing. "There are things you don't know about me" I answered with a smug smile on my lips. I liked keeping things a secret, and who I loved was one of them.

Wait, loved? No, I meant liked.

I meant liked. It was too early for love anyways.

But maybe I did love her. I could not admit that to anyone.

I only like her; love might develop at a later time. That was good, and the way I should think.

"How is she in bed then?" Aitana asked. I knew she wanted to know and if it was any of them, I would have asked the same thing. "She is" I responded with a smile. This caused Ottilia to cough up the coffee she had just drunk. "I can't believe that my baby has a girlfriend" Aitana said and hugged me tightly.

I continued to tell them all about our relationship, which is probably not what you should do. They knew, so it would have been worse if I didn't tell them.

"You need to keep this between us for now, no one else can know about Ale and me" I whispered to the two of them. I needed them both to know that this was a secret for now. "We wouldn't dare to do anything else" Ottilia said. I knew she was telling the truth, and Aitana would keep my secret. They both hugged me goodbye, and I was left on my own.

Me
Ottilia and Aitana figured it out

Ale<3
Will they tell people?

Me
Told them not to

Ale<3
Can I tell Mapí and Virginia?

Me
Of course you can

Me
Jenni figured it out in Ibiza

Ale<3
Did she also tell you there?

Me
She did

Ale<3
Up for dinner and a movie tonight?

Me
With you? Always

Ale<3
Be here at seven

Me
I'll be there:)

As soon as I got back home, I took a shower. It was not something I had wanted to do after training, and I loved showering at home. I changed into another amazing outfit, consisting of a pair of basketball shorts and a white tank top. Over that I put on a vintage Nike sweatshirt. I loved them and it was one of the best things about being sponsored by them.

Soon enough I was on my way to Alexia. On my way there I was pulled over for no reason.

"Do you know why we pulled you over?" one of the cops asked me. "I have no idea" I answered truthfully. I hated situations that were out of my control, and this was one of them. "We just want to check your blood-alcohol level" the same cop said. "Step out of the car and onto the sidewalk for me" he continued. I just followed his orders. I had not been drinking, so I had nothing to worry about.