Chapter 65

Eli stayed for a while and joined us on the ride home when I had been discharged. It took us a long time to get everything perfect for the drive. Alexia was worried that the car seat wasn't installed properly, and she had to install it one more time before we could start driving.

I sat in the back with Martina in her car seat next to me. She had fallen asleep a few minutes ago, after I had fed her. She was insanely cute when she was asleep, and I couldn't tear my eyes away from her. Alexia and Eli were engrossed in quite conversation, while I just looked at our daughter. She was the best thing that had ever been mine. I didn't know if I wanted to breastfeed, but I would be trying it out for a while before we started little Martina on formula.

While Alexia unlocked the door for us, Eli and I talked a bit. "If you ever need something, just call. It can be that you want me to do your shopping, clean up, or if you just want some company" Eli said with a smile. I thanked her profusely and we made our way inside. Martina was asleep in her carrier, and I brought her with.

After that I put her down for a nap in her little cot and sat with her. I was a bit worried that she would die in her sleep, so the baby monitor was on, as well as the socks I had bought. The socks measured her breathing and her blood pressure and if it was too low, they would alert me. I was a bit stressed over all of this, but so was Alexia. We were first time parents, so stress was bound to exist.

Barcelona Femeni

La Reina
Our daughter was born late last night, around ten and we just got home from the hospital.

-One attachment-

Fake blonde MapíShe is the cutest! I'm so happy for you both!!

Fake blonde Mapí
She is the cutest! I'm so happy for you both!!

Patri
Congratulations girls!

Aitana the little one
I'm so happy for you both! How is Isa doing?

La Reina
Isa is doing great, and she is asleep upstairs with Martina.

Ingrid Engen
Congrats!

I was asleep for a while and woke up to Martina's cries. My back was aching from the sleep on the armchair. Everything was aching, but that was to be expected. I thought I felt good, considering all the circumstances.

Of course, I went up to check on Martina, she must be hungry. Alexia rushed inside with a worried look on her face. "I think she's just hungry" I said as I fed Martina. "You're doing amazing. The best mom our daughter could ever have" Alexia said with a smile. A proud look covered her face. "You can't say stuff like that when I'm this hormonal" I answered with tears in my eyes. "You are amazing" Alexia smiled and walked closer to us.

She hugged me from side while I fed Martina. "I'll cook us dinner" Alexia said and left the two of us alone.

"I love you too much, little one. How can someone so small be everything I wanted?" I whispered to Martina. I didn't get an answer, but it wasn't something I expected. After that I burped her and changed her diaper. Then we both just relaxed, and she fell asleep on my chest not even minutes later. This was how I wanted life to be.