κεφάλαιο είκοσι έξι

//chapter twenty-six//

" he died a year or so ago" she replied

" he died a year or so ago" she replied. I was expecting her to tell me to mind my business but her confirming to me what i already knew was crazy. "He was a delta"she continued "who i met at a pack ball, he was from one of the lower ranked packs. My dad and the elders were extremely pissed and just told me not to get too comfortable, i guess they were right like they always are" was all Tabitha sighed before picking up the small child now tugging on her leg "Aliyah the alpha and i have a family now and if i have to take you down just to set an example just know i will"

i crossed my arms and watched as Tabitha walked away greeting the few pack members walking back my way before walking back into the pack house.

'Girl take who down' my wolf hissed with sass. As fucked up as those people are i would never break up a family, with a kid now in the picture i would just be stooping down to their level and that's just not how i am as a person. 'I think she still thinks we want our old mate but these fools don't know that we are now bonded to their king'

Yet

They don't know yet. Im sure when they find out they'll freak calling me all types of slurs and I'm sure if he finds out he'll freak, i felt bad not telling him about my past but he had his own interpretations on what happened to my mate but how would he feel with me working so closely with him.

Or does he already know

All of the she wolves were now circled around me waiting for their next set of instructions. It was nice that no one was complaining like they were doing when we first arrived but after yesterday's meeting they understood why they were here whether they liked it or not. "Okay ladies next we will attempt one on one combat so pick a partner that is the same height as you, spread out evenly across the field and wait for further instructions"

.
..
...

"I'm glad to hear that everything is going good on everyone's part" Ian clapped from the high quality screen on my computer. Him and the king had finished up everything that was needed at the kingdom and wanted to update us that they would be assisting Matthew's group before heading our way. To think that two weeks had already gone by and both packs were making progress was a great thing.

The she-wolves were now able to train with the guys and I couldn't be more proud because they were whooping their asses.

My heart stopped once i saw she king step into the picture. Even though i talk to him almost everyday day he just makes me feel something that i never felt with my first mate, noticed. He waves at the camera followed by his beta before disappearing off screen again.