κεφάλαιο δέκα

//Chapter ten//

the long trip to the airport wasn't too bad at least not after all of the fighting and fussing about where we wanted to eat

"I want chick-fil-a look we are even passing one... oh my dog Ian slow down you're going to pass it"

"Sadi for the last time you're going to get sick like you did the last seven trips we took when we ate before flying take the granola bar or starve"

After Robin said that Sadie decided to sit back and pout while mumbling to herself about how it was unfair and how he was being sexist

I don't know what she meant by that but I just laughed and looked back out the window for the remaining forty-five minutes. after a while, we made it to the airport but we drove through a tunnel and into a huge parking lot where a sliver and white jet sat the words βασιλικό φεγγάρι "Royal Moon" was placed beautifully on the plane in full display. Something about being a couple of feet from this object made me feel proud.

as we get out of the car to get our bags the doors to the jet open revealing these white steps into what looked like heaven.

Two men in what seemed like black battle gear steps down the long steps and waited for us to reach them. After reaching them they bowed and stepped to the side. Weirdly enough the steps weren't as slippery as I thought they would be though.

One thing that can be said is that the moon guardians are well provided for. the private jet was loaded with high-tech things and everything that they would ever need for a mission.

Not saying that they cant have high-tech things but it's weird because they seem to be more on the modern side. They act more like grandmas and grandpas than people in their twenties early thirties. on the plane, everything was tan with an accent of a dark brown wood-like pattern like I said it was gorgeous. at the front were four individual turning chairs two on each side while facing each other and in between a table with a tv in bedded on the right wall and a whiteboard on the left. More towards the back was two long sofas on the walls facing each other and lastly, there was a wooden wall towards the back which I assumed was where the bathroom lead to.

"Nice isn't it," Matthew said patting me on the back as he went around me "take a seat anywhere we have a long flight so get cozy the restroom is in the back if you want to change" Once I had put my bag into I got settled I decided to take a seat on one of the sofas in the back. Right after I had sat down Sadie decided to use me as a pillow and go to sleep later robin joined us but sat on the couch across playing some game on his phone. it was quiet for the remainder of the flight the only thing that could be heard was the marker being dragged across the whiteboard as Ian and Matthew conspired ideas about the trip ahead.

I'm trying to acted unbothered but deep down I'm worried, I mean all of my training has been centered around following what your first gut feeling is but I don't know. I can't just yell "I think something is wrong we should land the plane" because how would I know that.

I don't

I took a couple of deep breaths in and out trying to provide myself some type of comfort it kinda worked because I finally slipped into a somewhat comfortable sleep.

Something's approaching and it's advancing fast.

♡edited♡