Κεφάλαιο τρίτο

//chapter three//

People notice

the stare we held with each other was long and deadly. I knew it was already too late people definitely knew something was up but decided to continue with my task and serve the important families.

His scent keeps throwing me off and I fucking hate it.

after being done serving, I take my now empty tray and return to the kitchen where Bethany along with the other omegas stood and watched. now that I noticed everyone was quiet until Bethany broke the silent

"The future alpha reports that you are to leave at once and meet him at 5 am in the meeting hall for further orders, you are dismissed"

the trays slipped out of my hand and onto the counter smoothly not making a noise.

meeting at 5 am for what

swiftly I grab my stuff,returned my clothes and headed out the door. Self-consciousness was what I was feeling at this moment, I felt like I knew where this was leading. everyone knows that this deal and heir was way more important than having a cubby weak little mate.

having two alphas is way better than having an alpha and omega to lead the pack but yet he needed his mate to make this pack strong not a stupid little deal. whos to say that she can even be a proper luna.

it was selfish of me to think this way when there is a bigger picture at hand and it was his first pup the leader of this pack. Male alphas' first child is always set to be a male this jealously pinging in me was set on that baby. how dare he do this to me, to us at that.

he didn't even bother to wait for his mate that little cunt.

Though my wolf was dormant I could still feel her feeling

she felt cheated

she felt deranged

and most of all, she felt woe. Like his wolf would choose to have another woman that is not his mate carry his pup over her any day and it was sickening.

when I arrived in my room I started to pack a light backpack

I don't know where I'm going but I have to get the hell out of here. I look back into the bag to double-check everything

blanket, check

jacket, check

hairbrush, check

shirt, check

tights, check

underwear, check

first aid kit from the upstairs cabinet, check

cash from around the house, check

I neatly set the bag in a dark corner by the door. as I turn I was met with two dark blue eyes, it was him. I didn't know why I didn't hear nor smell him when he entered through.

"I want to make this as quick as possible or at least before the meeting tomorrow so it's not as embarrassing on your part. so I need to reject you"

At this moment I realized that the moon goddess was never on my side from the start "I'm your mate I don't understand-"

"Because your weak everyone knows that and you hold no title your nothing, I'm having a child with the women I truly love an-"

"a child that shouldn't even exist"

he grits his teeth together I felt a hard slap across my face before being pushed into a brick wall, the force made anything hanging on it fall

"Watch how you speak about my pup omega. I'm trying to be nice but you're making that truly hard for me so let's get this straight" He continued by closing his eyes "I will reject you and you will accept and afterward I will be able to mark and remate with the Tabitha Humphrey so we can grow and have one of the second most powerful armies and ill be damned if a overweight, horrendous, omega gets in the way" he stopped and stepped back a few steps allowing me to breath

I look into his eyes and see that the sad truth was that it wasn't just his feelings it was also his wolfs, they both saw this as a big opportunity that they needed to take to gain more power and it didn't matter who or what got in the way.

"I Lucas Harrison reject you, Aliyah Shaw, as my mate and future luna of the Blue moon pack"

Goddess what did he just do I thought as a fierce pain trickled down my body. Rejection depending on the wolves' strength could kill a wolf and the thought of my wolf being weak was something I wasn't depending on.

I was scared of what will happen if I accept, I never got a chance to fully meet my wolf she can't die it's not fair.

"Accepts it!" he boomed saying as a command

I lean back on the wall as far as I could hoping to blend in and close my eyes

"I Aliyah Shaw accepts your, Lucas Harrison, rejection as your mate and the future luna of the Blue moon pack"

it was like a part of our soul snapped. His wolf surfaced for a moment before accepting what was done and that it was done on their part.

"Now that that's out of the way I will be marking Tabitha tonight I will see you at 5 am tomorrow" he smiled happily. I soon heard his footsteps go up the stairs and out the front door. I wiped my face not realizing I was crying up a storm, unlike him I could feel my wolf suffering to truly accept what was just done.

I waited an hour on the ground not moving an inch. My head turned over to the bag that was already packed. There was a huge chance with me getting rejected turning into a lone wolf anyways and if I left now I would still be a lone wolf. was that meeting really worth going to if they are possibly kicking me out anyway? no lie Tabitha was undoubtedly gorgeous her curled long blond hair framed her tan face perfectly compared to my dark washed-out brown hair a weird combination, type contrasting to my pale skin. And though you knew she was pregnant she wasn't showing yet, her body was perfectly built and filled in all the right places. While mine was chubby and a little deformed.

She was the girl every guy dreamed of having, she was the oh so perfect barbie and he was her ken, in many ways you would think that they were true mates.

but they weren't

♡edited♡