The Intruder

Hoor ul Ain, who was dressed in off-white, announce herself in the wide hall as if life has been put into some motionless thing. Her voice shocked everyone sitting in the hall.

The state of Zeeshan Rehmani was worth seeing. He was looking at her unbelievably and with wide eyes. He hardly murmured.

"B...but why Hoor ul Ain....?"

He still was not believing whether he rightly listened to her. When she glares at Shanzal Ali Shah's shocked face and said strongly.

"I have the right to live my life according to my will Bhayya, my elder aunt has already given consent for my proposal to Faisal, so I can't disappoint her, I believe she will do what is better for me...."

Her words were contradicting her eyes. Zeeshan, Shanzal, and her aunt all were startled by her utter lying. She was not getting why she denied such a dashing man.

"Then..... I..... I am nothing to you, can't I have the right to think of your betterment, will I ever think of something bad for you....?"

Hoor ul Ain's words have hurt him a lot and his heart feels its heaviness. Shanzal just give a sad look on her simple face and came out of there. But he was really very depressed now.

"You know that I really love you bhayya, after losing papa you are the only one to whom I see and felt alive, after I lost my dignity and respect and people started poisoning with me their words, you were the one whom I put my head on chest and let my tears fall, I don't want anyone favor in my life bhayya, so please..... let me live according to my will, please......"

In a moment her eyes were watery. Zeeshan did his best to not let her take that decision. But after his countless tries, he finally succumbs to her insistence.

Meanwhile, Shanzal tried his best to meet with her for once but she was not getting out of her room no matter what.

Circumstances have taken a huge turn in a short span of time.

That flawless and fragile girl married Faisal and came to Ahmar Village from Rehmani House in her brother's blessings. Faisal Ahmar, apparently sober-looking, was an aged businessman.

In actuality, he doesn't need a wife but an aaya who can take care of his children.

Thus, he easily gets that aaya in the form of Hoor ul Ain. She has already forgotten how to laugh and talk. After getting married, she breathes as if remembering.

*******

Since the day she left Rehmani's house and came to Ahmar Village, Shanzal Ali Shah spent that whole night in agony and despair and smoking cigarettes. He feels tormented.

But he can't confess to himself that he is in love with Hoor ul Ain. On the next day, he was caught with a high fever. So he doesn't go to the office.

After noticing his absence, Zoya Khan immediately came to him to know how he is feeling.

"What happened Mr. Shanzal, why are you suffering from fever ....."

She always talks to him like that whenever she is in the mood. On her question, a hidden smile came to his lips.

"I don't know yaar..... maybe I am not taking care of myself nowadays...."

Seeing him low in morale, she attentively to his eyes. Then started laughing and said in a quite fresh tone.

"Either it's not taking care of yourself or it's the pain of losing his love.....?"

"Shut up..... how many times I have told you that I do not love her, I don't have any relation with her....."

On Zoya's fresh tone, he instantly shouted while controlling his inner turmoil. A thin smile formed on her lips when she said.

"Right....then why your eyes are telling a different story than your words......?"

Sometimes, she really hurts him a lot. Now he was feeling totally helpless in front of her.

"Zoya please....stop this topic.... I am already very disturbed...."

"Ok.... now you have to think something about yourself.... you can't live the rest of your life agonizing yourself...."

She was constantly talking with her while correcting his scattered things in the room.

When in exasperation Shanzal closed his eyes.

After setting his room properly and preparing chicken soup for him she has long gone.

But still, he was lying straightly on his bed and thinking about Hoor Ul Ain.

He was not that bad he has been rejected with such hatred. He wants to accept Hoor Ul Ain to amend his wrongdoing sincerely.

But that stupid girl's stubbornness didn't let an opportunity for him to do so. He feels his heart is caged in an unknown pain. But he didn't let that pain overtake him completely.

The bell was constantly ringing on the door. But doesn't know why the gatekeeper was not paying attention to it.

Then showing some courage he hardly get up from the bed and taking tired steps came to the gate.

But what was that......? He was extremely shocked after looking at the person at the gate.