Another Tragic News

Before he can call her, Zoya Khan came running after knowing. The way she was hurt after Shanzal Ali Shah left her instantly was now dissipated seeing the havoc that broke out suddenly on Hoor ul Ain and anxious Shanzal.

Hoor ul Ain's condition was surely very pitiful. With the disheveled look and colorless face, she was sitting like a statue taking the little girl in her lap.

Shanzal and Zoya were the ones who were taking care of all the responsibilities. Zoya was the one who was receiving and welcoming the guests while Shanzal was the one who was receiving men, making arrangements for the burial of the dead body, and taking care of all other matters.

Zeeshan and Sehrish also informed them about their coming back to Pakistan. In this gloomy and sorrowful time, it was not possible for Shanzal or Zoya to take care of Hoor ul Ain.

The afternoon has passed. As time was passing, Shanzal Ali Shah's restlessness was intensifying further. It was finally night time but Zeeshan and Sehrish still didn't arrive.

As a result, in extreme helplessness, they have to perform the burial of Faisal. Till night, all close and far relatives have departed to their homes. Zoya Khan wants to stay here to take care of Shanzal.

She wants to provide him some relief by giving him company, but her mother didn't allow her to do so. That's why, unwillingly, she has to come back home with her mother.

Last evening, Shanzal Ali Shah didn't eat or drink anything other than a cup of tea. But still, he was worried about Hoor ul Ain. He was anxious for Hoor ul Ain whose condition was quite sick.

That's why despite passing more than midnight he after heating the dinner for her by his hands straightly came to her room where the little Gurhya was sleeping and she was sitting with her. Her head was on the headboard of the bed and her eyes were welling from tears silently.

"Eat food Hoor ul Ain.... your condition is already not good, being starving is harmful for you in that condition."

He said mildly while putting the tray of food on the side table of the bed. When in extreme hatred she said.

"So......? It will turn out good for you, you will get rid of me in once as you will not bother by killing me every now and then."

"It's a really bad habit of your talking nonsense."

He was badly irritated by her saying. In response, Hoor ul Ain didn't utter a single word.

"When will you believe in me, Hoor......? I'm not that bad the way you consider me."

"Right now I'm not interested in knowing whether you are good or bad, please go out from here."

"Ok.....but you must eat this, please."

As he said this, he turns to go out.

"I'm not eating anything, take this with yourself."

In extreme craziness, she shouted and picks up the tray from the table, and threw it on the wall. At this time, Shanzal Ali Shah was not getting anything.

"You are my murderer, my father's murderer, Faisal murderer, I hate you, don't come in front of me."

She was shouting. Because of her shouting, Faisal's daughter who was sleeping near her got scared and woke up. At that moment, Shanzal was feeling completely helpless and silently came to his room.

That night he spent in extreme agony and kept welling his tears the whole night. Seeing the extreme hatred of Hoor ul Ain for himself has made him shaken and broken from the inside.

When the next morning's sun rises, he again pressed Zeeshan's number to call him. Bell was constantly ringing but no one was picking up the call. This has been happening since last night.

In extreme exasperation, he threw his mobile on the nearby wall in front of him. With each passing moment, like his look, he also feels like getting scattered.

His restlessness and anxiousness were not ended when Hoor ul Ain came out of her room holding little Gurhya with her finger and her packed small luggage with her other hand.

"I'm going from here forever Mr. Shanzal, I will contact my brother by himself, don't you dare to come in front of me again, please."

As soon as she said, she takes steps outside. Only then does Shanzal feels like losing his patience. In extreme furiousness, he gets up from his place and came near her.

With his right hand, he enclasped and dug his fingers in her fragile arm and shouted at her.

"Enough...... you showed me enough of your anger, now not anymore, till Zeeshan didn't come, this house is your safe place, after that, you can go wherever you want, and I will not oppose you."

"I don't give a damn about your opposing,y husband forced me to come here, and now he is no more, so I am not interested in living in your safe place anymore."

With a jerk, she let her arm free from his grasp.

"Right now I am not in the mood to argue with you Hoor ul Ain, it will be better that you go back to your room."

Tiredness was apparent in her red-brownish eyes. But Hoor ul Ain didn't look at him. When acting adamant she said in a stubborn tone.

"Impossible......now I can't accept to live in your house for a moment."

As she said that she forwarded her steps. Then again Shanzal held her by her soft arm. He was intended to imprison her in her room when, at that time, his mobile started ringing loudly.

On the screen, the caller was Zeeshan so he hurriedly picked up the call. But the one who was talking on the other side of the call was not Zeeshan.

His tone and his voice were completely unfamiliar to him. But the news that an unfamiliar man informed him was heart-piercing and heartbreaking for him. In his answer, strong Shanzal Ali Shah also becomes frozen and standstill.

Any guesses, what shocking news Shanzal has heard???

Hey guys, this story is soon going to end. Please promote it further by giving it more likes, votes, and comments.

And don't forget to hit the follow button.

Thank you

😊