Falling For Her

Next week Shanzal Ali Shah arrange a party in celebration of Sehrish arrival at home. He only invited his close associates, among them Zeeshan Rehmani's family was specially invited.

Somewhere deep down in his heart, he was expecting that maybe she came to meet and see Sehrish..... but she didn't come.

At that party, he announced Sehrish and Zeeshan's engagement after properly taking Zeeshan's consent.

Due to guilt and happiness, Sehrish face was worth watching. She didn't deserve such a great present and happiness after taking an erroneous step.

But with Allah's blessings, it was the integrity of her brother who had to pardon her every wrongdoing wholeheartedly.

Zoya Khan also seems to be happy with Shanzal this decision. Her family was also pressing her on getting married but she was waiting for Shanzal's proposal. That's why she always made different excuses to let this matter go for the time being.

Then Shanzal after some consideration and with the advice of Zoya, he immediately set the date of their marriage. In both houses, marriage celebrations began in full swing.

On the one hand, if Hoor ul Ain was engrossed in Zeeshan's marriage, then, on the other hand, was also showing sincerity and wholeheartedly in marriage preparations. Shanzal was very grateful for her support.

On that day, in scorching summer hotness sweating both came with Sehrish to choose jewelry for her. When Shanzal's car abruptly stop after spotting worried Hoor ul Ain who was standing on the roadside waiting for the taxi.

His brownish eyes sparkled in happiness. And in the next moment, he stopped his car near Hoor ul Ain. Zoya Khan and Sehrish both were startled by his abruptly stopping the car.

Then Sehrish's eyes spotted badly sweaty Hoor ul Ain who was standing near the car. She immediately came out of the car.

"Hello, Hoor ul Ain.... what are you doing here......"

After shaking their hand, Sehrish asked her properly.  When she wipes sweat from her face with the side of her dupatta and said.

"I..... I came with my husband here, he is taking children from school after dropping me here, I....... was waiting for him......."

Shanzal from inside the car can feel sadness in her eyes. But he keeps silent.

"Please come with us, we will drop you......"

Sehrish gives her offer sincerely. But as expected by Shanzal, she strictly declined her offer.

"No, I will go with the taxi, I am not going very far from here....."

With trembling lips, she thanks Sehrish for asking and moves forward. While Shanzal with his hazel eyes didn't move his gaze from her till she sits in the car and disappeared.

Today again his hidden pain reawakened and made him feel its graveness. And today again, controlling himself he smiled and neglected his pain.

Two months passed in a jiffy. Both "Rehmani House" as well as "Shan Palace" were gladly engaged in wedding preparations.

Every function was celebrated with zeal and zest in both houses. On that day, it was the Mehendi function. And the groom will have to bring Mehendi to the bride's house.

Shanzal has decorated his whole according to the function. He was dressed in a black dinner suit and looked more dashing and handsome in this attire. While Zoya Khan also dressed according to him.

She wore black crepe, which has decent embroidery work. With shoulder-cut silky hair, she was looking captivating in everyone's eyes.

Onlookers have praised her and made good wishes for partnering with Shanzal. Both were engrossed in fulfilling their responsibilities.

While Sehrish friends and cousins were singing and beating drums that made the environment more lively and zestful.

In the crowd of guests, Shanzal Ali Shah wandering and searching eyes spotted her. She was looking down and silently sitting among the guests.

In a moment, his heart beats faster and he seems to like it as he smiles. Zoya Khan caught him gazing at her. And she feels her heart has lost everything.

But still, she acts with patience and started attending to and welcoming guests heartily. Everywhere, there was happiness and laughter.