Another Issue

On that night, he keeps waking up late at night. In smoking a cigarette, Hoor ul Ain's face keeps appearing in the smoke which disturbs him a lot.

Perhaps it was the reason that when he woke up in the morning to take breakfast his eyes were extremely red.

Unwillingly he has to take a bath and get himself ready for the office. And at the time when he came to the dining table for breakfast, he was startled after spotting Faisal there.

It has been a week since they are living in his house. But till now they are living their life separately from Shanzal. So at that time, spotting Faisal on his dining table and his startling was natural for him.

But as soon as Faisal's gaze went to him, he give him his full smile and gets up from his seat.

"O.....why you stopped Mr. Shanzal, please come......."

Shaking his head Shanzal then takes a seat. And he again started talking with him friendly.

"I was thinking that you daily take breakfast prepared by servants, so why not let me serve you a nice breakfast prepared by my wife, after all, we are living in the same house."

Shanzal didn't like his words. But still, he thanks Faisal with a smiling face.

"How about Zeeshan, how is he doing, is everything fine there, Mr. Shanzal......?"

Hoor ul Ain has now served tea on the table to both. When again Faisal addresses him. In his answer, he gazes at Hoor ul Ain's spot face for a moment, and then gives his attention to him, when he said.

"Yesterday I talked to him, everything is fine there, in fact, Zeeshan is planning to open a plant there."

"Really.....but he didn't mention anything like that to me and neither Hoor ul Ain said anything....."

Shanzal noticed that on his words Hoor ul Ain's hand, which was mixing sugar in tea, shivered a little. Only then did he try to control the situation and said.

"Hoor ul Ain doesn't know anything about this, because Zeeshan didn't discuss anything about this other than me, by the way, he is still facing some issues there to adjust to that environment and some are also financial problems which he is facing."

He was well aware of Faisal's sinister motives that's why he extricate both Hoor ul Ain and Zeeshan clearly. In that, Faisal just move to his place.

Hoor ul Ain who made tea was now handing it to him. Without asking Shanzal she herself put one and a half teaspoons of extra sugar in the tea. But Shanzal always takes less sugar, so after taking the first sip, he felt a problem in his throat.

Putting the cup of tea back on the table he started coughing badly. While Faisal looked at him worriedly for a while, harshly slapped Hoor ul Ain, who was standing beside him, on her face.

On, that act Shanzal looks at him painfully. But he was not attentive towards him.

"You worthless cheap woman.....in your whole life have you learned anything other than seeping tears, everywhere you disgrace me....."

"Please stop it, Mr. Faisal..... there is no fault of her, it was my mistake, I take a sip more than necessary....."

He can't endure but to cut Faisal's hands, which he rises on her. But Faisal without bother by his harsh tone said to him while excusing.

"You don't know her Mr. Shanzal, she is a very cunning woman, I was forced to marry her just because no one else accepts her, hunh...... because of her evilness I am facing worst circumstances, otherwise I was living a very luxurious life."

Shanzal saw her bending her head and wiping her tears on his words. Suffering from extreme sadness and shaming he murmured softly.

"Who else can know her better than me? Anyways I want to inform you that in the next few days, I am flying to Europe for a business tour. During that time you can take charge of my work here if you want, I hope before my arrival here you will be out of these bad circumstances."

After saying that in a very soft tone, he didn't take a second to leave from here. While Faisal's face started beaming with happiness. Taking charge of the seat of chief and that too of the massive business was no less than a miracle for him in these worst circumstances.

That's why he immediately wants to thank Shanzal Ali Shah but he didn't give him this opportunity and moves outside very fastly.

At night he came home very late. He was too exhausted and his muscles were also very disturbed. At that time he only wants to sleep peacefully without any disturbance.

But spotting Hoor ul Ain who was looking depressed sitting on the sofa in the lounge in front of himself, he came towards her.

"Assalamualaikum.... what's the matter, did Faisal not come home yet."

On Shanzal's question, she was startled and came out of her thoughts. Then absent-mindedly looking at him for a while, she shake her head in negative and went towards her room.

While he becomes more restless than before. It was late at night when sleep overtake him, suddenly someone started beating on his room door.

In an extremely depressed state, he wakes up lazily and came to his room door. But finding worried Hoor ul Ain with a teary face on the other side of the door, he was perplexed.

"It's...... it's about Gurhya, she is feeling very sick, Faisal is not here, pp....... please help me......."

At that time, she forgets that she hates this person extremely. Only then did she saw him with a questioning look and she pleaded to him. Then he also forgets his whole tiredness and depression and moves back fastly to wear his shirt and came out with her.

In the palace of "Shanzal House," there was a strange silence. Shanzal immediately takes out his car holding that small doll in his arms and lays her in the back seat of his car.

He then opened the front door of his car for Hoor ul Ain, after her seating he came towards the driving seat and seated himself. On his hell-tired body, her sobbing was like someone striking him wholeheartedly.

But what a strange helplessness he was in that he can't stop her from weeping. He has no right over her when he clenched his lips silently to control himself while driving fastly.

Because of the high temperature, her condition becomes worsened. But on the instructions of Shanzal, they checked her immediately and give her special treatment.

And here Hoor ul Ain who was not her mother still felt like losing herself. After discussing some important matters with doctors he came towards her. She started crying profoundly after seeing him.

"Relax Hoor ul Ain..... nothing is going to happen to Gurhya, doctors are giving her treatment, control yourself......"

After coming close to Hoor ul Ain he said to her in a concerned and friendly way. She was very tired and feeling weak when she put her head on his shoulder and started sobbing.

Shanzal Ali Shah felt like the whole universe has stopped around him.

So, hi guys. How do you find this chapter, let me know in the comments. Sorry to give you a little late update this time as I was occupied with some work.

Please do support me with your likes and followers.

Looking forward to your kind response.

Thank you ☺