Her Scream

"My.......my Gurhya will be saved, sh...... she will be okay na?"

Shanzal was standing standstill when the next moment she raises her head and asked him in a teary voice.

In answer, he tried to control his rapidly beating heart and said to her in defeating voice.

"Nothing will happen to Gurhya, Hoor ul Ain......please control yourself."

In his answer, Hoor ul Ain didn't utter a word. She silently wiped her tears and sit on the side of the bench.

He then took a long cold sigh gets up and taking long steps went to meet Doctor Khalid, who was checking up their little doll.

The child was caught by the cold that's why she has a fever.

It was late at midnight when Faisal came home, they also came back home with Gurhya. Hoor ul Ain was putting a cold bandage on her to subside her fever.

Shanzal stayed with them for a while later then he came back to his room.

His eyes were burning because of tiredness. But his body was still feeling the fragrance of Hoor ul Ain's closeness with him.

There was little time in the dawn when suddenly he heard Faisal barking loudly. Most probably he was shouting at Hoor ul Ain.

"Filthy woman...... I know very well you want to kill me and my daughter, you are the enemy of our lives and our happiness, you deliberately didn't give attention to Gurhya that's why her condition worsen, don't know when the unfortunate time it was when you became part of my life."

Poison-filled words made Shanzal Ali Shah lose his peace. How much love and sincerity she was for Gurhya, he was a witness of it.

How much distressed and worried she was when she put her head on his shoulder and started crying. But how strange helplessness he was in that he can't tell that to Faisal.

"Worthless woman, you destroyed me since the day you enter into my life, I become penniless, go, get lost from here, and from now on don't show me your filthy face."

Shanzal Ali Shah lost his patience in controlling it here, in extreme rage he gets up from his bed and went towards the door.

In his huge silent-filled house, when suddenly Hoor ul Ain's soul-piercing scream echoed in his house, and with it, something fell with a huge thud.

He becomes startled and senseless and keeps standing like a statue.

Please follow me for more updates. And don't forget to like and comment on it.

Thank you 😊