Going Back

Hoor Ul Ain was going through a critical time nowadays. Because her husband, Faisal, was very badly entrapped in the love of a woman. And that woman was taking advantage of his stupidity by stealing his money and wealth. 

Because of that, he becomes indebted in a short span of time as he loses interest in the business. Many important contracts were lost by him only because of his negligence. That’s why his company was in deficit nowadays.

And on top of that many senior employees were quitting his company because of his rude behavior and lower salaries and were joining his other rival companies. So he was very depressed nowadays. 

And his depression has become a heavy toll on Hoor Ul Ain. No one in the city can listen to her sobbing and wipe her tears. Her brother has left the country in her good days. 

There was only the support of her uncle’s family but a few days back they also sell their whole property and settled in Europe for good. 

Whenever Faisal becomes angry about something, he let his frustration out on her fragile body. He was acting crazy nowadays. Once he start beating her, he didn’t stop his hand beating her till he is totally tired.

His brutality on Hoor Ul Ain has intensified that much she frequently remains sick nowadays. She hadn’t taken a sigh of relief till she gets married. On their first night of marriage, he declared to her he did this marriage only for the sake of his children’s upbringing.     

Otherwise, he doesn't feel the need for a wife so she can't expect any kindness from him in the future. He can't give any attention, love, or child to her.

He was still persistent in what he said to her. But she was getting tired. She was getting tired of the mental and physical suffering she has been going through day and night.

It seems like there is nothing in her life in the name of happiness. Those beautiful days from childhood to adulthood have now taken the place of the worst days in her life. It seems like she was paying for something unintended doing.

In the next few days, her house was also going to be auctioned. Then facing disappointment from every side and everywhere her husband accepted Shanzal Ali Shah's help. And collecting the necessary luggage from their home they shifted to Shanzal Ali Shah huge and beautiful.

It was her life's biggest humiliation and disappointment Hoor ul Ain has been going through this day. She accepts dying but taking the help of that man because of whom she reaches to that condition.

But as always her fortune and prevalent conditions have made her helpless today. So she can only cry on her bad luck, so what was she doing?

Unwillingly, now she has to see the face of that man many times whom she extremely hates even in her imagination. Though she tried her best to not come face to face with him, but living in his house under the same roof did not make it possible.

So forcefully, she was living her life by going through a hell of a lot of patience.

On that day, because of some important business meeting, Faisal was out of the city. While her little doll was sleeping peacefully. Shanzal was still not at home.

She still didn't find any good opportunity than today to lighten the heaviness of her heart. It was eleven at night and she was reminiscing her past days sitting on the stairs of a long spacious hall.

Don't know how long she was sobbing when tiredly he enters the hallway taking small steps. In the dim light everything was not clearly visible so hanging his coat on a shoulder he came towards the switchboard.

But what was that......?

She was sitting on the way, her head was in her both knees and her silky hair was open. She was sobbing very profoundly.

Then he feels his heart was caged in a fist. Going through hell patience, he feels like getting tired and came near her.

Please follow, like, and comment on me.

Thank you ☺