Chapter 8: Desire and ambition for her, in the end...

« PrevNext »

≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Mingzhu carefully looked at the look on Zhao Shi's face with her eyes. She carefully used her words and said softly: "Your Majesty, it's just a small matter, you should answer me."

Zhao Shi was silent for a while, and the panes penetrated a few minutes of silver light, reflecting his cold eyebrows.

Mingzhu has a cowardly temperament, and in front of him, most of them have a pitiful appearance. They seem to dare not even say anything to him. They only dared to nod and say hello to him if they are willing or unwilling.

Shy and timid by nature. It's really rare that she speaks coquettishly to please her.

But this matter touched his Ni Lin, and he didn't want to answer her for it. It is said that her life in Ming's house is far worse than that in Wangyue Pavilion. What she said is difficult to convince him.

What's more, Zhao Shi didn't know that the fiancé who had been engaged to her was still unhappy. If you really let her go back, the two will not be able to guarantee that they won't get in touch again.

If the two meet, even if they just look at each other and say nothing, Zhao Shi would not be willing.

He has an exclusive desire for Mingzhu that he doesn't have with others, and he doesn't like the eyes of outsiders looking at her.

"no."

When Mingzhu heard these two words, the breath held in her chest suddenly vented. She endured the grievance, her eyes were flushed and flushed, "Your Highness, I..."

The words just started.

The man took a few steps forward, accompanied by a cool and cold soap scent, "I said no."

Mingzhu rarely speaks to him, and Zhao Shi rarely speaks to her. Most of the time, her days in Wangyue Pavilion went smoothly and peacefully, let him arrange it.

Mingzhu was taken aback for a moment, and slowly recovered. To be honest, she didn't know why Zhao Shi didn't let her go back to Ming's house for a few days, just as she never understood that Zhao Shi didn't allow her to go out and show her face.

Mingzhu wouldn't be defeated by these two sentences. She gritted her teeth and approached him, silently leaning on his arms, reaching out to embrace his waist, and whispering in a low voice, "I haven't been out for a long time. Somewhat lonely."

This sentence is not a play, but from the heart.

It was fine for ten days and half a month, but a year and a half was really suffocated and depressed. The canary raised in the cage should also be released, not to mention that she is a living person.

Mingzhu got close to him, and the breath radiating from the man seemed to be cold, like white snow.

Zhao Shi's body stiffened, and looked down at the person in his arms, "Don't act like a baby."

Mingzhu feels uncomfortable. If she can't get out, she won't be able to save money to find a way, and she won't be able to plan an escape route.

She didn't want to die again, let alone die in Zhao Shi's hands.

There is nothing in this world more heartbroken than being killed by someone you love. I was so sad that I remembered that it was a throbbing pain that lasted for a long time.

Mingzhu hugged him, her hot cheeks pressed against the placket of his clothes, her eyes were red, sore and sore, the cold and clear water drops slowly falling down the end of her eyes, she said in a dull voice with a slight crying voice: " Your Highness, let me go home once."