Zhao Shi borrowed the desk from Mingzhu, covered the paper and inkstone, holding a writing brush, standing tall and upright, and her face was illuminated by the warm candlelight, as flawless as jade, delicate and white.

It didn't take long for Zhao Shi to write the papers for her divorce.

A quiet breeze swept across the paper, and the ink stains gradually dried after a short while.

Zhao Shi stamped his seal on the retiring document, and then sent the letter to Xiangyang City with his confidant.

Mingzhu was already lying on the bed, looking at him quietly, not knowing what he was writing.

She silently clenched the quilt, turned her back, and slowly closed her eyes to rest.

When Mingzhu's consciousness was vague, the quilt on her body seemed to be lifted, and her ankle was caught in the palm again, and she was gently pulled over, and her thin trouser legs rolled up a little bit.

The man's hands are gentle and light, and he looks a little cautious.

Mingzhu was sleepy and tired, she couldn't open her eyes, she was defenseless or resisting, and she nestled quietly in his arms.

Zhao Shi silently looked at the wound on her knee. The bruise still looked shocking. He took the powder, lowered his eyebrows and looked attentively. After applying the medicine, he took a closer look at her calf. There was indeed a spot behind him. Obvious cyan. The kick she was kicked was not light enough to come.

The dim light in Zhao Zhi's eyes sank, he arranged the clothes for her, helped her put on a pair of socks, and then covered her with a quilt.

The girl has delicate eyebrows, her posture when she is sleeping, her small face is soft, her skin is soft and white as snow.

Zhao Zhi's fingers in his sleeves rubbed twice, and he couldn't help but stretched out his hand to pinch the soft flesh on her cheek without any force.

Mingzhu seemed to be interrupted by him to sleep, and then he went to sleep.

The spring was just right the next day, and the warm sun swept across every corner of the wing.

Mingzhu woke up in a burst of warmth, and when she was about to get up, she found that her knee was still aching.

Biying hurriedly stepped forward to stop her, "Girl, take care of your injuries in bed these few days."

Biying's face was pale, even with light makeup, she could still see her spirits very haggard.

Mingzhu asked her what's wrong?

Biying lowered her face without changing her face and replied, "The slave servant didn't sleep well last night."

Mingzhu said thoughtfully: "Then go down and rest."

"No." Biying took the opportunity to change the subject, she said: "His Royal Highness specially asked the slave and maidservant before leaving, that she must watch you for these two days and will not let you get out of bed."

Mingzhu felt that Zhao Shi was really making a fuss, "I'm really fine."

"Don't embarrass the slave and maidservant."

"I'm really fine. Don't worry, I won't tell him."

Mingzhu also knows that Biying and the others are respectful and afraid of Zhao Shi, for fear of being punished and not having the guts to defy his orders.

But Zhao Shi is not a **** with hands and eyes open to the sky, as long as they don't say, he has no chance to know.

Mingzhu got out of bed, and after washing, breakfast was set on the table. She drank a bowl of sweet porridge and filled her belly.