Zhao Xin was frightened and stupefied. He stood there with his hands and feet at a loss. The mist was gradually creeping in his eyes, and his eyes were vaguely vague and somewhat fearful. She watched her brother kneeling on the ground motionless, and her long black hair slipped on the ground. When he lowered his head on the shoulder side, he blocked his side face and couldn't see the expression on his face clearly.

Zhao Xin lifted his heavy legs, walked forward two steps slowly, and whispered, "Brother..."

Zhao Shi didn't seem to hear her talking, so he was quiet, bent over, stretched out his pale hand, and moved slowly, bringing the scattered dust back to his palm little by little.

Zhao Xin held her breath, and the silence in the study made her feel scared. At this moment, she didn't dare to speak.

The sandalwood box niche is very strong, only the ashes in it have been seeded. The panes were erected, and the autumn wind rushed into the room.

The ashes on the ground drifted away with a light blow.

Zhao Shi didn't seem to notice this at all, and he didn't know if he tried too hard, his palms trembled uncontrollably, and his knuckles were dull white, the ground was rough, and his fingertips were worn out. , The bright red blood beads slowly poured down the veins, and a series of shocking bloodstains were caught on the ground.

Zhao Xin was really scared. She was arrogant and arrogant, but she was very courageous. She had never seen an upright and cold elder brother like this. She opened her mouth, and she felt like crying, "Brother, your hands are bleeding a lot.",

Only then did she realize that she might have caused a catastrophe. No matter how valuable things she had smashed up in the past, her brother would never really blame her, let alone kneel on the ground in embarrassment like she is now, a little bit trying to get back to the original.

Zhao Xin squatted down with her knees bent, her eyes were red, and she stretched out her hand, "I'll help you."

"No need." His voice was low and dry.

Zhao Xin squeezed in her heart, and did not dare to move for a while, fearing that the more kind she would do, the worse she would do. She stood up aggrieved, her throat dry and sore. She went to the window and put down the bracket on the wooden window, closed the window, and shielded the autumn wind from the house.

Zhao Shi remained silent, and immersed himself in taking the ashes on the ground back into the box little by little. He lowered his cold eyes, staring blankly at the box in front of him.

His hands were dirty and could not be seen, and his palms were grey and stained with blood stains.

Zhao Shi stood up slowly, and when he was kneeling on his knees, the collision force was extremely strong. She felt very painful just looking at it. Zhao Xin stretched out his hand to help him, but was forced back by his cold gaze. He returned his hands.

Zhao Xin still didn't know why her brother took this box so heavily, and she couldn't think that this was the ashes of Mingzhu. She asked, "What's in this box?"

Zhao Shi raised his face expressionlessly, Tongren's eyes looked faint in the dim light, and he said, "It's nothing, it's not important."

unimportant? Zhao Xin didn't believe it, and her brother just gobbled up like that. How could it not matter?

Zhao Shi's thumb gripped the box niche, thin wrists, and bulging blue veins under the snow-white skin. He seemed to have exhausted his last strength and put the box back in place, turning around to look at Zhao Xin. Asked: "Have you had enough trouble? Are you relieved?"