An autumn rain came suddenly, and the sound of showers was awakened.

Zhao Shi and Song Huaiqing are sheltering from the rain under the eaves. The flower butterfly in the man's hand is made of a thin layer of paper. The cold and damp mist is light and sweet and sticky. The raindrops splash on the paper butterfly, thin and light. The transparent paper butterfly is out of shape.

The eaves are narrow, and the sudden gust of wind blows the rushing rain. One side of the man's shoulder was slightly wet by rain.

The rain is getting weaker, and after the hour of Mo Yue Banzhuxiang, you can't hear the crackling rain.

The dark sky just now gradually became clear.

Mingzhu and Hongling were not lucky, and soon after they went out, there was a heavy rain.

Hongling helped her go to the porch to hide from the rain, and waited for a while before the rain cleared.

Just after it rained, the stone road was wet and slippery, and Mingzhu walked cautiously with his stomach upright.

Hong Ling frowned, whispering complaints in her ears, "The doctor always asks you to quietly raise your baby. If you know that it will rain so much today, you shouldn't let you go out."

For the sake of her children, Mingzhu has always listened to what the doctor said, honestly raising her baby at home. Today, I just wanted to come out with the wind, and I went to the clothes shop to get the fabric she had previously laid down with a lot of money, and bought it to make clothes for her unborn child.

"I'm very careful, there will be no accidents."

Hongling put on an unhappy face, and she had a steady stream of words to say: "It's the same for me to get the cloth for you."

Mingzhu smiled, "I'm afraid you were deceived."

What she wants to buy is Yun Ling Jin, which is difficult to buy in Beijing. Maybe the shopkeeper sees that Hong Ling hasn't seen the world, so she will use the defective product to pretend to be.

A few months before the child was born, Mingzhu had bought a lot of things in advance, and the toys that children liked were about to be piled up in the cabinet.

When she was idle, she made more than a dozen pairs of tiger-toed shoes. The expression on each tiger was different, and she could change them every day.

Mingzhu and Hongling walked to the clothing store without urgency. The shopkeeper recognized their faces and had a very good memory. He smiled and asked, "Is the girl here to get the Yunling brocade?"

Mingzhu nodded: "Yeah."

The shopkeeper took the brocade out from the inside, and wrapped it with a layer of cloth to prevent it from getting dirty.

Mingzhu lifted her eyes and looked at it carefully. She stroked her fingers lightly and felt silky to the touch. She pursed her lips and smiled, then took out the silver and paid the remaining money.

The shopkeeper had a good impression of this gentle and polite girl. Although she didn't know where she came from, her temperament was different from that of others. Beautiful and graceful, but also a kind of cold and alienated.

He is a shrewd businessman. Taking advantage of this opportunity, he said: "A few days ago, a new batch of new fabrics came in the store. They are all excellent materials. Would you like to see the girl?"

Shu brocade, soft smoked Luo, makeup damask and Su Luo Sha, are all very popular materials.

Mingzhu didn't hold back, she said, "Then take it out and have a look."