Biying buried her face deeply, holding her breath, and clenching her trembling teeth, she didn't have the guts to answer.

The slender and thin man stood quietly in the dim light, the curvature of the corners of his mouth gradually fell back, and the look on his face was difficult to distinguish.

Biying's throat was dry and she swallowed. She bitterly to excuse Mingzhu: "Maybe...maybe the girl Mingzhu was kidnapped."

Zhao Shi sneered, slowly raising his eyes, his voice was extremely cold, "Call Wei Liu here."

Wei Liu is the commander of Jin Yiwei. Now that the prince Jian Guo, the token in charge of Jin Yiwei has long been in Zhao Shi's hands, he must listen to his orders from top to bottom.

These days, the nursing homes secretly guarding outside the Ming Mansion are almost all staff drawn from Jinyi Guards.

Wei Liu didn't care about what was in his hands, and rushed over from the prison of Dali Temple when he got the news. He was wearing a black flying fish suit with a horizontal knife at his waist, and a strong blood came out, and there were bloodstains on the clothes that had not dried up.

Zhao Shi turned around, his eyelids drooping slightly, and his indifferent gaze slowly fell on him.

After being quiet for a long time, the gentle and elegant man suddenly raised his hand and slapped him hard.

Wei Liu was slapped with the palm of his head, and the blood at the corner of his mouth was swallowed back by him.

On the way here, someone had already told him the matter.

The girl from Prince Jinwu Cangjiao ran under their noses, and no one noticed it.

Wei Liu's heart sank after listening, but he didn't expect that Mingzhu would still have the courage to escape today. The month when she was taken back to the other hospital by the prince, you did not know how many times you played the trick of running away from me.

Every time Wei Liu took the guards to get people.

The prince has many methods, and the Pearl girl should have learned a lot this year. Why is she still so bold?

Wei Liu suffered such a heavy force without complaining. He didn't even wipe the blood from the corner of his mouth, and said, "The subordinates have already sent someone to chase him."

Zhao Zhi's voice was cold and stern, and he asked, "That's how you look at her?!"

Wei Liu looked down: "It's a matter of the moment, let your Highness handle it."

Zhao Shi looked at him with cold eyes and a low voice: "Seal the gate of the city, no one is allowed to leave the city without my permission."

Wei Liu raised his head and looked at His Royal Highness in amazement. Tonight is the Lantern Festival. If the city is closed rashly, it will cause unwarranted speculation and panic.

He gritted his teeth and said, "His Royal Highness, will this be so exciting?"

Zhao Shi's gaze can be said to be cold and scary, but Sven seems to have enough murderousness, "I said that the city is closed, and I will interrogate me carefully."

Wei Liu could only answer a word.

Every year, the Lantern Festival in the capital is very lively. People of all kinds come and go on the street, and vendors selling lanterns from the streets to the end of the alleys, the scene is very magnificent.

The little girls who are at their age will also make their wish by setting the river lantern on this day.

On the opposite side of the main street restaurant, a stage was set up in advance, and there were singers and dancers performing on the stage.