Mingzhu was stunned, and calmly started to fool him and said, "Some medicinal materials are used to make the soup, so my body may be tainted with the smell of medicine."

Zhao Shi did not doubt the truth or falsehood of her words.

Mingzhu was relieved secretly, then opened the food box, filled a bowl of freshly cooked mutton soup, and pushed it in front of him, with a soft expression on her face when she lowered her eyebrows, "Try it."

Zhao Shi's attention was not on the soup. He looked at the girl's wrist, with slender bones. Wearing a jasper bracelet, his skin was more delicate and fair.

He held down her hand and scanned the clothes she was wearing today. It looked good, but it was too thin.

The corner of Zhao Shi's mouth bends downwards, and his expression is not worried. He asks, "The bones are not good at first, and they wear so little."

The sun is shining and sunny today. After the sun was out of the sun, the weather was a bit hot and slow in spring. She raised her black and transparent eyes and shook her head, "I'm not cold."

Zhao Shi was silent, but still insisted on putting a thinner cloak on her shoulder, "Wear it if it's not cold."

Mingzhu doesn't argue with him on this trivial matter, and she doesn't want to stay in the study too much. She is gentle and understanding, "Your Highness, I won't bother you much."

If Sheng Wenlin is not there, Zhao Shi may not let her go easily.

But he was very jealous, and he really didn't like Mingzhu to see foreign men. She looked at others, and Zhao Shi couldn't bear it anymore.

He urged: "Don't go back."

In spring and winter, she likes to bask in the sun most, and the cold wind swept on her can't stop her. If you blow too much, you will catch a cold, and it will be him who will be sick and uncomfortable.

Mingzhu said catering to him in front of his face, "Okay."

She turned around, her eyes inevitably collided with the son of Shengfu. Although she hated him, she couldn't be rude enough to ignore him.

Mingzhu bowed to him and Shi Shiran walked out.

The mutton soup on the table is somewhat cold. Zhao Shi drank a bowl of soup, which was delicious. He knows that Mingzhu will cook and cook, but every time he takes the initiative to give him food, he asks for something. There are few pure days like today.

Sheng Wenlin thought of walking away, his nose seemed to be the fragrance of peach blossoms flashing through the girl's body. Just now Mingzhu passed by him, he didn't know why he was nervous, his breathing was stagnant, and he didn't dare to exert any force.

When Sheng Wenlin recalled, he suddenly felt a sense of anger and anger.

How could he get so upset by such a sloppy beauty?

Maybe it's because the less you can get the woman, the more itchy.

Sheng Wenlin regained his good mood and restored his unrestrained and unrestrained image on weekdays. He continued to talk to Zhao Shi about the interruption. "The Dali Temple chief tried this case. The interrogation has been almost the same. All those who should be confessed have been confessed, Wei Liu. A lot of new evidence has also been searched over there, and now the case can be closed only when His Royal Highness nods."

Major corruption cases have a wide range of implications. These days, I dont know how many people died in the dungeon of Dali Temple. Layers of red and black blood stains on the ground cant be washed away with water.