Chapter 15

"I am not hearing one word. We are going out means we are going out" Ansh stated stubbornly

"But Ansh...."

"That's two words, Bhabhi"

Sadhavi turned over to see Nandhini walking towards her with a big fat smile. She was accompanied by Dhriti too.

" Bhabhi....Nandhini....Samjho Isse..."

"What should we make him understand,Sadhavi? He is just asking you to go out with him , what is wrong in that?"

"Bhabhi, he wants to go the club. Do you think it is our age now to go there?"

"Oye....Hello....Speak for yourself...By the by, when have you become such a  Dadi Amma...." Ansh asked offended

"Ansh, remember you are not just a husband but a father too....Is this what you are going to teach your daughter?" Sadhavi tried to demotivate him but she forgot whom she was dealing with.

"Thank you so much for reminding me that I am a husband and a father..."

His sarcasm was not lost on Sadhavi but before she could speak in her defense he continued,

"....but please do tell what is so bad in what I suggested?......and...regarding Princess, I am a cool Papa... When she attains the age, I won't object of her going for a good time provided she know how to deck if anyone oversteps the boundaries "

All the ladies looked at him surprised.

"What!!! Don't be shocked. I will be a hypocrite if I don't allow MY daughter but happily takes OTHER'S daughters" he replied pointing towards both Sadhavi and Nandhini.

"I don't know about you , Ansh but yes she will have a tough time convincing her Bade Papa" Dhriti put in her two cents reminded of Niranjan's protective nature.

"Princess just needs to show her puppy dog eyes, even the great Niranjan Suryavanshi is putty in front of that... but what does she need to convince Bhaiya about?"

Omkar questioned as he joined them.

"Your dear Bhai wants to be her Daddy Cool . He has no problem in letting her go to clubs...." Nandhini bristled at the very thought while Ansh raised his eyebrows at the over protective Mamma bear

"More over he is thinking of teaching her to fight" Sadhavi shook her head in disapproval

"Bhai, you never let me go but you are taking Princess" Omkar asked with a pout , clearly upset over this news.

Ansh looked between the three who were staring at him with different emotions. One was glaring at him while the other displayed dissappointment and last but not the least, betrayal.

Ansh whacked Omkar hard, deciding to deal with the last first.

"Oye,I am talking about when she comes of age....anyway not for another two decades or so...."

"Oh... I thought...." Omkar looked shamefaced on jumping to conclusions and gave his bhai an embarrassed smile.

Shaking his head, he then turned his attention to Sadhavi.

"Of course I will teach her to fight, Avi. There is no guarantee that I or anyone will be there to protect her everytime. It is a necessary skill that one should know how to defend ourselves either physically or mentally. But yes as a father I will make sure that she knows when to attack, when to defend and when to step back...."

" Just like you taught me" Omkar interjected

" Exactly..." Ansh replied while drapping his arms around Omkar's shoulders.