Overnight sensation

Jungkook had been meaning to confess his love but somehow life got in the way,
Days turned into weeks,Jimin was now away to spend two days with a new young female singer who wanted all boy backup dancers at her two day event promotion.
To say he hated it was putting it mildly,the singer was pretentious,blamed the dancers when she did wrong and seemed to have a grudge against him.
He spoke in the evenings to Jungkook,tonight Jungkook heard the disquiet in Jimin's voice.
"What's up baby?"
"Nothing," Jimin lied
"You know you're an awful liar...."
"It's just.....I don't know this girl seems to really dislike me.....,"
"I'm sure that's not true baby why do you think that?"
"Are you calling me a liar?"
Jungkook sighed," no.....but sometimes you're a little sensitive....."
"Damn it Kookie....she basically called me a thief in front of everyone!"
"What!!!"
"The stupid bitch yanked the messenger bag you got me off my shoulder,shouting to anyone who would listen that she knew there was something shifty about me but she hadn't expected a thief. I stood up to her and asked her to explain herself.....she said there's no way a dancer like me could afford a named bag like that and that it was hers. Of course she accused me loudly and I was polite said it was a gift and she must have put hers down.
She got in my face and demanded they call security....then her wardrobe assistant came running up and reminded her she had given it to her to keep til she finished.....no apology just strutted off,it was embarrassing ......Kookie is it a designer bag,you told me it just caught your eye and you thought I'd look good in it?"
Jungkook was mad," that bitch did that!! Who the hell does she think she is,wait til I speak to Namjoon why have someone like that on the books!"
"No don't bother him Kookie,I'm back tomorrow anyway,I'm just going to get some food then I'll sleep ,I should be home about eleven....hows the album?"
"Aw baby.......its done and they are releasing the single of the love song at midnight tonight."
"Great I have a soft spot for that song I love hearing you sing it..."
"Don't forget your on the recording too?"
"I'm sure I'm just a background murmur,it's you the fans will buy it for...."
"Jimin your on it properly,credits and everything!"
"Kookie ,you didn't need to do that nobody will notice!"
"Baby .....ah wait and see, hurry back..." he blew a kiss down the phone making Jimin giggle then they hung up.
Jimin stepped from the room he was using going to the lift which stopped at his floor,when the door opened he stifled a sigh seeing 'lilee' the singer in there with her harassed looking assistant and a bodyguard.
"Kai? How are you?"
Jimin stepped into the lift and the doors closed.
Lilee huffed ," don't talk to my staff"
Kai and Jimin looked at her.
"Your staff? They work for the agency as do you stop being such a little bitch all the time " Jimin said fed up with the girls attitude.
Kai covered a laugh.
"How dare you,just because everyone knows you sleep with the agencies number one idol you think that makes you better than everyone,wait til he drops you let's see that smug expression then.....he will be going out with me....im more suited than a lowlife like you!"
"Is that it your jealous we are together? Your petty behaviour makes you unlikely to succeed in this business,your heads to big for people to like you so learn some dignity and treat people nicely."
"Huh,your own parents can't stand you,my friend sent me a video of them screaming at you,if your own parents leave you how do you expect someone like Jungkook to stay?dream on little man you'll soon be history!"
Her words hit a nerve and he bit his lip, as much as he told himself he was a good person and that's what Jungkook liked,did he really know that,as she said even his own parents hadn't liked who he was.
The lift doors opened and Lilee stalked out,Kai looked at Jimin who hadn't moved.
"Um,it's ok I erm have something to do,"
Kai nodded looking worried but he followed the annoying girl out but used his phone to make a call first.
Jimin went back to his room throwing things haphazardly into his case.
He text the group manager saying he was making his own way back then left the room.
He booked out and walked from the hotel hailing a taxi.
"Where to sir......"
"The train station please,"
He sat huddled in the corner his brain overthinking his phone buzzed and he took it out answering.
"Jimin ! Kai said you were arguing with......." The phone went dead Jimin stared at it realising the battery had died. Jungkook had sounded angry........his tired brain told him his boyfriend wasn't happy at him causing a scene ,he hadn't thought Kai would tell on him.......biting his lip he realised he was the insignificant one there.....just a dancer as she said,was he stupid in thinking Jungkook felt the same way about him as he felt about the other......would their relationship survive ? They were so different .......an idol and a nobody....."
The taxi stopped and Jimin quietly thanked him and paid and got out.
Going into the station he brought a ticket getting into the train and closing his eyes.
He woke up about three stops from his destination and realised he couldn't face Jungkook that night and anyway the other thought he'd back the next day.
He got of the train at that stop walking around the streets until he found a modest hotel.
"How long for sir?"
"Just a ni.....maybe two nights," he corrected himself
The room was basic and Jimin sighed ,how quickly he had become used to luxury......
He drank some water his head aching , using the fascilities he lay on the bed suitcase unopened phone not charged stomach empty and curled up in a self protecting ball before falling into the deepest sleep.

"I'm telling you Namjoon that little bitch learns some manners or it's me or her!"
"Kook,Kai told me too what she did and frankly he's refusing to work with her.I've had a lot of complaints but it's not the best time to get rid of her when she's doing promotion interviews!"
"I don't fucking care,she accussed Jimin of being a thief too,he sounded so stressed out yesterday,when he gets back I'm gonna confess to him and also see what he thinks of the reviews about him and the song,this one's a winner Joonie!"
"I know my phones been going non stop.....what do you mean when he gets back? He made his way back last night...."
"Duh Joonie ! Today they are due back is your brain fried?"
"Kook.....Jimin isn't home? Shit!!.....he left last night after the lift incident.....with her,Kai saw him get in a taxi."
"What? Fuck where is he ,I tried to call him but his phones dead,he always forgets to charge it....damn it, he should have been back last night if he left then it's ten now!! Where the fuck is he!!!!"
"Calm down Kook I'll get my guys on it stay where you are........"
Jungkook paced back and forth over and over.
Tae and Suga banged on his door obviously aware of the news.
"Where's my soulmate...!" Tae whispered
Both he and Jungkook kept ringing Jimin's number only for it not to connect.
"FUCK!!!!" Jungkook yelled," if I wasn't so worried this would be laughable,overnight he's become the talk of the town and I can't congratulate him and show him how much everyone including me loves him because he's NOT FUCKING HERE!"
His friends tried to console him but they were all worried for the missing male.
Jimin squinted as he became aware that it was morning,he'd had the longest sleep,he realised he hadn't been sleeping well without his Kookie then the stress from the girl.
Sitting up he looked at his watch, shit it was eleven thirty.
Would Kookie be worried,he hadn't told him he'd left early but he would be expected home now.
He picked his phone up groaning when he realised he hadn't charged it .
Plugging it in he got up and showered,opening his suitcase for clean clothes.
He had thought about it and decided he and Jungkook needed to talk, he had let his insecurities get to him yesterday but now.....
He switched the news on as he dressed half listening until he heard Jungkooks name.
SO IDOL JUNGKOOK ANNOUNCED THE MAN BEHIND THE VOICE...FANS ARE ASKING WHO THE PERSON IS BEHIND THE VOICE IN THE AMAZING DUET JUNGKOOK RELED THIS MORNING...IN A PLANNED STATEMENT JUNGKOOK ANNOUNCED IT WAS NON OTHER THAN HIS PARTNER JIMIN PARK....IT SEEMS THE YOUNG MAN WHO CAPTURED THE HEART OF OUR IDOL IS A MULTI TALENTED DANCER AND SINGER ALTHOUGH JUNGKOOK LAUGHINGLY ADMITTED HIS BOYFRIEND HADN'T HEARD THE FINISHED PRODUCT AS HE DIDNT THINK HE COULD SING......WELL PARK JIMIN THE WORLD LIVES YOU.....LETS LISTEN FOLKS WHAT AN AMAZING SONG!!!!
Jimin listened not believing it then......his favourite song played and there he was on equal footing ,his voice blending perfectly with his lover,it gave the song a whole new feel,love sounded in both their voices and it had Jimin scrambling to pack up throwing his phone in the case too.
Leaving the hotel he didn't bother with the train getting into a taxi instead and going directly to Jungkooks home stopping the taxi nearby.
Grabbing his case and finding his key he let himself in quietly only to hear murmured voices before Jungkook yelled loudly.
"Park Jimin if you're not dead already I'm gonna kill you for making me this worried!!!"
"Erm.....hi?