Chapter no.2: I choose you part 2

Read advanced chapters (up to +70) of all my works or if you want to support my writing, visit:

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

Join our community on Discord:

https://discord.gg/h3kDw7ma

______________________________

Gary's iconic catchphrase might have sounded cool to a child, but to Austin, it was just bizarre.

Smell ya later?

He struggled to suppress a snicker, convinced that Gary must have some kind of weird fetish.

Austin's musings were abruptly interrupted by an elderly voice.

"So you decided to show up after all."

There stood Professor Samuel Oak, an aging man with greying hair, dressed in a white lab coat over a red shirt and brown cargo pants.

Austin jumped at the sudden appearance, stumbling backward and landing on the ground.

He gaped up in awe.

"P-Professor Oak?!"

Observing the starstruck look in the boy's eyes, Professor Oak raised an eyebrow. "Well, you look like you're ready for bed, not for Pokémon training," he remarked, amusement coloring his tone.

Austin blinked and glanced down, realizing in his panic he had mirrored Ash's disheveled appearance from the anime. "Uh... I can fix this," he stammered, his nerves jittering.

Then, a realization struck him, and a grin spread across his face.

Since he was convinced this was all a dream, he decided he might as well enjoy it as much as possible.

"But I am ready for a Pokémon."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Austin glanced around the lab, his eyes wide with a mix of awe and anxiety, as the glass panel slid open to reveal three Pokeballs.

"Are you alright, Ash?" Professor Oak inquired, his tone laced with concern. Something about the boy seemed off.