6

return

Chapter 6 Ready to go (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

The people in the team didn't know and didn't care what other people thought about Tianyun's team's safe return. They were cautious along the way and although they encountered some zombies, they were able to deal with them.

Back at the base, Tang Yuan asked his team members to pack their things and prepare to take his family to Taoyuan Community tomorrow. It's already afternoon when I come back today. It would be dangerous if I go out at night now. Moreover, some of the family members being taken care of this time are ordinary people without special powers, so the risk will be even greater. So I'll have a night's rest and leave early tomorrow morning.

When everyone in the team went back to rest and pack their things, Tang Yuan, as the captain, went to report the findings of the mission to the leader.

In a small conference room, the leaders of the base gathered.

"Is everything you said true?" The speaker was a man sitting at the top of the conference room. He looked about forty or fifty years old, with a serious expression on his face with thick eyebrows and big eyes.

This is the leader of the base in Province Y - Wei Shizhong

"This is what everyone in our team has seen with their own eyes. If the leaders don't believe it, they can send someone to check it out." Tang Yuan replied calmly.

"Xiao Tang, it's not that we don't believe it, but the place you described is so beautiful. Is there any person or force in the world who can do it?" A man sitting on Wei Shizhong's left spoke. His age Similar to Wei Shizhong, but with a fat body, swollen cheeks and cloudy eyes. Here is Sun Chao's father, Sun Jian, the second in command of the base.

"What I reported today is all true. It's up to you whether the leaders believe it or not. I have to leave beforehand." Tang Yuan replied in a neither humble nor overbearing tone.

Although they were the leaders in the base, Tang Yuan himself was outstanding in strength and the team he led was one of the best in the base, so he was never afraid of them and only responded politely.

After Tang Yuan left, the sound of arguments rang out in the conference room.

"Chief, do you really believe what that boy Tang Yuan said? There can't be any conspiracy in it, right?" Sun Jian had a suspicious look on his face.

The person sitting on the right side of Wei Shizhong said: "I think Tang Yuan is not a liar with his personality. Although what he described is too dreamy, I think we should send someone to test it first to be on the safe side."

This is the bases third-in-command—Zhao Jiang

The three of them were in the army of Province Y when the zombies broke out, and they were also the first to awaken their powers. So the three of them took others to form a team to fight zombies. Finally, the number of people in the team slowly expanded and a base was formed.

Sun Jian and Zhao Jiang were both Wei Shizhong's deputies before the end, so when the base was established, Wei Shizhong was the leader. However, due to the incorrect usage of his powers at the beginning of the apocalypse, Wei Shizhong's health has been getting worse and worse in recent years, and Sun Jian slowly began to want to replace him.

But Zhao Jiang followed Wei Shizhong's leadership wholeheartedly.

Wei Shizhong pondered as he listened to what the two of them said, and the conference room fell into silence for a moment.