81

return

Chapter 81 Recruiting Teachers (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

Of course, she is not killing people randomly. She can punish the evildoers in this chaotic world in her own way.

By the time everyone wakes up, it's almost time for dinner.

Now Yun Xia has time to digest the events of the past two days.

Although the solution went smoothly last night, Yun Xia felt like she wanted to dream. Yun Xia had seen both the extremes and extremes of this world.

Good and evil, she is lucky to be in the former environment, and she thanks the system again and again every day.

Although it was the system that brought her to this dangerous world, it was also because of the system that she had such a rich and unique experience in just a few months.

And she was really well protected by the system, even better than she had been in her previous life.

"Tong, do you have to reach the highest level in the community to own your entity?"

Although this topic has been discussed before, Yun Xia still wanted to ask if there was a faster and better way.

The system was leisurely watching videos of other small system tasks in his space when he was asked unexpectedly.

After thinking for a while, he said: "Basically, yes, but there are also hosts who are better at completing tasks and can possess entities in advance. Because I am the leader of the system, my tasks are more difficult than others.

To be honest, I always use an avatar when I hold meetings with the systems below. After all, I am the head of the system, and it would be shameful for people to know that I always have no physical body. "

Yun Xia didn't expect that the system's idol burden was quite heavy. It seemed that he could only complete the task seriously, alas.

Click on the reward for this mission [city bus (5/5), car shop (1/1)]

The city buses are finally here again. The previous city buses were distributed a long time ago. Now there are five. Yunxia plans to send them to other cities, but we have to think about the details. Anyway, there will definitely be one here in the capital. of.

Yun Xia lamented that it was really not easy to be a leader. He felt it was troublesome to do just such a small thing. Those leaders who dealt with dozens or hundreds of things every day were really awesome.

I went out and took a look at the people who came back yesterday. They were now well arranged by the base and their lives were guaranteed. Yunxia was relieved.

I went to chat with Leader Jiang again and talked about city buses. I heard the suggestion to arrange several buses in cities with a large number of zombies so that they can have more protection. One bus is also left in the capital. .

After the chat, Yun Xia wanted to go home. She had always been more home-loving. Anyway, she didn't have to drive back home. Now that she had completed her tasks, she was ready to go home.

When saying goodbye, Yun Xia also reminded Leader Jiang that he wanted to send the teacher there. Leader Jiang said with a smile that he had already chosen the person and would take the high-speed train there tomorrow.

Yun Xia also felt relieved and set off in her small RV.

It was already one o'clock in the morning when we returned to the hotel, but Yun Xia had slept all day, so she didn't feel sleepy.