19

return

Chapter 19 Recruitment Advertisement (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

Yun Xia was almost confused by her, but he didn't continue to worry about it when he saw her walking away.

I went to the supermarket to get some toilet paper, and also went to the pet area to get some supplies and food for Fubao Lightning, and then went back.

When I returned to my house, I found that Fu Bao was still sleeping in the room, and Ling Liang was also sleeping in the small garden, basking in the sun.

I was busy going out before I got them anything to eat this morning, so now I have their rations.

He put a pile of things on the table in the living room on the first floor, picked up the dog food and the goat milk that Fu Bao drank, and went to the kitchen.

After inviting Lightning to come in to eat, he went up to the room with the goat's milk and syringe.

After taking care of the two little guys, Yun Xia now has time to prepare her own breakfast.

After finishing breakfast and tidying up, Yun Xia took paper and pen to the sofa on the first floor and sat down to calculate how many employees to recruit.

Each area of ​​the supermarket needs people to be responsible for it, and more people need to be recruited. Lin Lin finally calculated that he would need about 20 people.

The pharmacy does not require too many people. If it has two floors, then three people will be responsible for each floor.

After thinking about it, someone still needs to guard the service hall. After all, I am not always available.

It will also be very troublesome if the new residents don't know how to operate it.

After doing the math, a total of more than thirty people are needed.

"Tong, do you think the number of people I planned is enough?" Yun Xia was a little unsure.

"Based on the current situation of the community, it's just right. The host doesn't have to worry."

After the system gave a positive answer, Yun Xia felt relieved.

Looking at the time, it was almost one o'clock in the afternoon, and the goods promised to the base yesterday had not yet been given to them.

Yun Xia went to change her clothes and then went to find people at the base.

When I went out, I saw Wang Laozheng holding something unknown and observing the willow trees by the pond.

Yun Xia felt a little guilty. After all, these trees were produced by the system and were somewhat different from ordinary plants.

But she didn't show it and said hello to Mr. Wang.

"Mr. Wang, good afternoon. I have prepared the things. Do you want them now?"

Mr. Wang was immersed in his own world and was startled when he heard other people talking.

The flesh on his face trembled.

"Huh, you scared me. Good afternoon, Boss Yun. I need to ask Xiao Han about the transaction. Please wait here for a while. I'll call them."

Hearing this, Yun Xia had no choice but to admire the scenery by the pond and wait for a while.

Within a few minutes, Han Yunzheng came over with someone.