40

return

Chapter 40 A Little Daily Life (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

Yun Xia prepared a few more mooncakes for small animals, which contained their two favorite foods.

While it was still roasting, the two little guys smelled the smell and ran over in a hurry.

Fu Bao can now run on the ground, but he is still very small.

And Fu Bao should be an orange cat, running like a piece of bread running towards you.

He especially likes to sleep on Lightning's body. From a distance, the two little guys seem to have merged into one.

Having said that, when he smelled the smell coming from the oven, Little Fubao was more anxious than lightning, and his short legs rubbed against each other as if he were jumping up.

However, they were all caught by Yun Jing.

A pair of big hands held the little piggy tightly to prevent it from stealing food. In comparison, Lightning was much calmer.

Although there was desire in his eyes, he was not as impatient as Fu Bao. Instead, he would use his paws to pull Yun Xia's pants, and when he saw her eyes turning around, he would point in the direction of the oven with his mouth.

Looking at such a cute little guy, Yun Xia couldn't help but smile: "Don't be anxious, don't be anxious, it's your responsibility to wait a while, it's not done yet, don't be anxious."

After a few minutes, I heard a "ding" and it was time.

Yun Xia originally wanted to get it, but was stopped by Yun Jing. According to his words, "Xia Xia should let me do such a dangerous thing."

Regarding Yunjing's daily care, Yun Xia said that she was a little numb.

Taking Fu Bao, who was still struggling, Yun Xia watched him take out the mooncakes specially made for small animals. They were so fragrant that she even became a little greedy.

As soon as he saw this thing being taken out, Fu Bao meowed unwillingly before he could eat it.

Let the mooncakes cool down before giving them to them.

While people in the community are busy preparing for the Mid-Autumn Festival, people from the official base are about to arrive.

This is a large team of dozens of people.

Except for those who were designated, including a few experts who applied out of curiosity, the others were all troops in the base.

The journey has gone smoothly. Even the zombies can't bear the current weather. There are very few people encountered on the road, and there are slightly more encountered at night.

If it weren't for thermostatic watches, even the strongest psychics wouldn't be able to bear running around outside.

During this time, people in the base went crazy for online shopping, and the quality of life in the base increased steadily.

Mobile phones are the best-selling products after food and daily necessities. People in the official base have opened accounts and joined the team to share their lives.

Immediately, I saw many people in the base taking out their mobile phones to take pictures from time to time.

Many people even found their family members who had been lost in other places for many years.