82

return

Chapter 82 Hot Amusement Park (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

There were many more people coming to the high-speed rail station today than usual. Fortunately, there was a hotel so they could take a break.

So today the high-speed trains and hotels are almost full.

Yun Xia also took the time to receive the teachers who came from the official base, asked them about their wishes, and made arrangements for their accommodation.

Some wanted to live in a community, and some wanted to experience a hotel. Yunxia also gave them an employee discount. Anyway, they had already confirmed that they were coming to work in their own schools.

They are of different ages, the oldest is fifty years old and the youngest is thirty years old.

Since they can come to Yunxia, ​​they are not worried about their experience level. Let them rest for two days and arrange training after the interview.

When it was time for the interview, there was a long queue outside as usual. Yun Xia thought it was very troublesome, so he bought an APP in the system mall. All the people participating in the interview drew numbers, and those who got their numbers went in.

It can also show how long it will take to wait in line for you and how many people are ahead of you. It also thoughtfully lists nearby shops suitable for resting so that people can choose to rest.

The interview process is similar to before. Yunjing is responsible for checking the interviewer's true level and character, while Yunxia is responsible for asking questions and making decisions.

In this way, the two people's tacit cooperation was very fast, but they couldn't handle the large number of people, so they continued until seven o'clock in the evening.

"Phew, the interview is finally over. My waist is so sore and I don't want to say anything."

After Yun Xia sent away the last interviewer, he put down the things in his hands and slumped on the chair.

Yunjing's eyes were full of distress. She took out a massage chair and massaged Yunxia's waist to relax her. Then she massaged her shoulders herself.

Today's interview was the longest of all the interviews. Yunxia wanted to solve it all at once, so she could only bear it.

But although the process was difficult, the result was good.

Many suitable candidates have been selected. The list will be compiled tonight and will be released tomorrow.

Yun Xia only had one formal meal today, with some snacks in between, but by now she was already very hungry.

When Yunjing asked whether he should go to the restaurant to eat or go back to the hotel to eat, Yunxia thought for a while that she should go back and eat while lying on the sofa and relaxing as if unscrupulously.

So Yun Jing sent instructions to Yun Yue, bought the food from the restaurant that Yun Xia wanted to eat, and sent it back to the hotel, so that it could be eaten when Yun Xia returned to the hotel.

Because they are all robots, Yunjing is considered their boss. They do not use mobile phones to send messages to each other. They have a communication system within their own bodies.

Yun Xia doesn't know yet, but the usual communication is "Clean the master's room", "Ask Assistant Yun, do you need to send the master's clothes for cleaning?" "Take out the master's yoga mat and find two more relaxed ones." fitness video" like this.