56

return

Chapter 56 Delivery of Materials (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

Originally, there were not enough manpower, and those who were brought in were those who had completely lost their ability to fight. Countless people were injured every day, and those with healing powers could not save them at all.

She didn't escape herself. She had been resisting outside with the soldiers before, but in the middle, she helped a soldier withstand a sneak attack, so her arm was injured. They let her rest well. After all, there still needs to be a leader in the base.

Is it true that we dont know who dug up the ancestral graves of zombies during this period? Wave after wave comes, and no one can survive the crowd tactics.

Finally, today's wave was finally wiped out, and the exhausted soldiers returned to their base.

Let ordinary people do the rest of the work. After all, there is a shortage of manpower now, and ordinary people who cannot kill zombies have to contribute.

Let the soldiers rest as much as possible, but seeing that the medicine that has been stored in the base for many years is about to be used up, the faces of the healing power users are all pale, and they will treat the next one after a moment.

Seeing the lifeless look in the base, Ji Yueyun felt a strong sense of powerlessness in his heart.

Just when everyone was thinking that they might not be able to wait for support, a voice suddenly came from the door.

"Hello, there is Ji Yueyun's express delivery here, and she needs to sign for it."

Hearing his name, Ji Yueyun looked towards the door and saw a talking giant panda coming to the door.

Everyone's eyes were focused on the giant panda at the door, and everything they were doing stopped in surprise.

Seeing that this was obviously not an ordinary panda, Ji Yueyun walked over. The assistant next to him originally wanted to stop him but was comforted by her. Since he was still coming for her, he had to take a closer look at what was going on.

"I am Ji Yueyun, did you say you have my express delivery?"

"Yes, please sign for it. By the way, there is a video that you need to watch."

As he spoke, he performed some operations on his chest. Seeing this move, everyone was shocked again.

Ji Yueyun also stared closely at its movements. This was obviously no ordinary panda, and he didn't know who was behind the design.

"Dear, please watch."

Ji Yueyun's eyes flashed with shock when he saw the face of leader Jiang of the official base displayed on the screen in front of the panda.

After watching the entire video, Ji Yueyun was overjoyed. If what the leader said was true, then this panda would have brought enough base to fight for several more months. He was also curious in his heart about the boss Yun who designed these things. What a sacred place.

But I couldn't control that much now. After signing my name on the board as prompted by Panda, I found the largest warehouse in the base based on the quantity of supplies I just mentioned.

I saw the giant panda slowly taking off the backpack he was carrying and unzipping it. In an instant, the entire warehouse was filled up. Even if it wasn't enough, some of it was piled up to the door.