Chapter 4 - Emotional Chaos

AN: Hey guys here we go. I'm listening all the time when I write. Thought it fits so good to the story, while reading. feel free to listen to it as well. Btw a bit of soft smut is in the beginning, otherwise mainly it's pretty dramatic and I love drama :p have fun <3

"come in!" Andy holds the door open for you and you go in hesitantly. "Your apartment?" You look around.

"Here," Andy hands you a small glass of vodka and drinks from hers. "wah Andy wait, you've already drunk so much!" you put your vodka aside and grab her arm. She looks you in the eye with a wicked look, comes up to you with a quick stride and kisses you without hesitation. You can't really respond and try to push her away.

"Andy....you've had too much to drink..." you try to say under the kisses, but Andy breaks the kiss, looks deep into your eyes and kisses you again. This time more lovingly, she puts her hands in your hair and reaches under your butt to carry you to her bed. "w..wait...I've never done this...with a woman..." Andy takes off her top and bends down to you, right above you. "Then you're not alone today...we'll find out how it works..." she grins cheekily and looks at you greedily.

Your heart is about to explode as Andy starts to undress you. She takes in every single view of your body.

"you're so fucking beautiful" she kisses your cheek, your neck and slowly works her way down to your chest to elicit a soft moan. You close your eyes and enjoy her every touch. Andy undresses completely and helps you with the rest of your clothes.

"damn....Andy..." You give her a dazed look as she sits on top of you. She starts to move slowly on top of you, kisses you and moves down between your thighs to pleasure you. You are completely winded and feel the adrenaline rush to your face as you climax far too quickly with a loud moan. Andy looks at you with a raised eyebrow and smiles. "Looks like someone hasn't let off any steam for a long time, huh?"

You put your hands over your mouth in embarrassment and whisper. "sorry"

"sssshhhh...." Andy gives you her sweetest smile and lies down next to you, covers you up and cuddles up to you. "Would you like to continue?" she looks at you questioningly and you just kiss her, run your hand all over her sensitive spots and manage to elicit a sweet moan or two from Andy.

She presses herself against your hand, snuggles closer to you and starts to tremble with excitement. "Don't stop..." she whispers in your ear. You grin cheekily and kiss the sensitive spot on her neck, causing her to moan loudly as she climaxes under your hand. The two of you enjoy being together for most of the night, regardless of the time.

The next morning you slowly wake up and suddenly feel Andy running off. "what the..." You get up and go to the bathroom where Andy throws up. "You definitely drank too much yesterday." You smile and Andy cleans herself up, rinses her mouth out and doesn't look at you.

".......w...what...why are you at my house..." she grabs her head and sighs "we were drinking and you really overdid it with the drinking...can't you remember anything?" You go to get dressed and Andy follows you. "you're naked...did we...?" Andy sits down on her bed. "sex? ...most of the night and it was great!" you sit down next to her. "w..wait what!?" Andy suddenly stands up and looks at you stupidly. "this was never planned...damn it...I'm your captain!" Andy grabs her forehead. "ok ok this can't happen again..seriously..." Andy gets ready and puts on her jacket.

"Andy wait! How long are you going to deny your feelings? Just let it happen...I love-" Andy interrupts you abruptly. "Don't say it!.....We have to go...now come on" You look after her in disappointment and finally follow her.

When she arrives at work, Andy tries hard not to fall asleep. "god my head is buzzing...." Sullivan noticed Andy's absence and follows her into the office.