Why are you here?

???: hello, who is this

Lucifer paced, trying to recall the voice of the man on the phone, while Alastor answered it.

Alastor: "Alastor"

???: "Ah Alastor, I did not expect you to be calling me, so what do I owe this sudden call"

Alastor: "Well I heard from a friend you were looking for me and Lou, may I ask what is your name"

???: "Well you can call me Mark, yes I was looking for you"

Alastor: "If you don't mind me asking why"

Mark: "As much as I would love to answer your question, since it is late can we continue this conversation tomorrow in person"

Alastor: "Sure, what time" He said with an annoyed but still cheerful tone.

Mark: "How about around 7 pm at the Hazbin bar, since I believe that's where you and Lou like to hang out"

Alastor: "Fine wait, how did you know we like to hang out there"

Mark: "Bye Alastor "

Alastor tried to say something more, but Mark abruptly ended the phone call without giving him a chance. Alastor turned to look at Lucifer, who was still lost in his thoughts and pacing around the room. Alastor interrupted his thoughts by tapping him on the shoulder, which caused Lucifer to snap out of it.

Alastor: "He wants us to meet him at the Hazbin bar at 6 pm"

Lucifer: "Wait why at the bar"

Alastor: "He says because he knows we like to hang out there"

Lucifer: "How does he know that"

Alastor: "I don't know, he hung up the phone before I could ask"

Lucifer: "Did he at least tell you why he was looking for us"

Alastor: "No"

Lucifer: "All alright then, I guess we have no choice but to meet him"

Alastor was concerned about the thought of bringing Lucifer along, as he had noticed that Lucifer had been looking exhausted in recent weeks. To address this, Alastor decided to offer his blood to Lucifer. Upon seeing Alastor's smiling face, Lucifer could tell that he was worried, even though he tried to hide it

Alastor: "Lucifer, lately you seemed exhausted"

Lucifer: "If you are saying I should stay home, then no, I am still going"

Alastor: "I was not going to say that, but, do you want to drink my blood to make you feel better"

Lucifer was taken aback when Alastor offered his blood, as the last time they discussed it, Alastor seemed uncomfortable with the idea. Before Lucifer could reject the offer, Alastor cut him off.

Alastor: "Lucifer, look I'm the one offering so it's okay"

Lucifer walked up to Alastor and grabbed his arm, pushing the sleeve up to reveal his wrist. As he went to sink his teeth into Alastor's wrist, he started sucking out the blood, which he found to be delicious. Alastor bit his lip to cope with the pain, causing Lucifer to look up and see he was in discomfort. So, he stopped drinking Alastor's blood after taking only a little.