Emo

Lucifer and Alastor were in their room. Lucifer was enthusiastically naming different types of ducks and explaining what made each one unique, such as flaming ducks that could breathe fire. Alastor didn't quite understand why Lucifer was so fascinated with ducks, but he enjoyed seeing his friend happy. After their conversation, they headed downstairs and were surprised to see Charlie in a new outfit. She was wearing all black with a black stripe in her hair, to say Lucifer and Alastor were stunned would be an understatement. 

Lucifer: "Appleseed, how are you"

Charlie: "Fine, anyways I'm going upstairs, and don't bother me"

She walked past him not even hugging him, Lilith saw Lucifer stunned by Charlie's new look.

Lucifer: "My baby girl what happen to her"

Lilith: "She is a teenager now, so it's normal for them to want to explore a whole new look"

She walked past them heading to her room. Alastor walked over to Lucifer, who was crying, and hugged him before picking him up

Alastor: "Dear it's okay, it's just a phase"

Lucifer: "My baby girl"

Lucifer had been going through a tough time for the last few months, as Charlie, his friend, had been avoiding him. She wouldn't hang out with him or talk to him unless it was necessary. This made Lucifer very upset, as he had been trying his best to show Charlie that he cared for her, no matter what. One day, Charlie was leaving to go to a party with her boyfriend, without informing Lucifer. Later that night, Lucifer woke up to find Charlie trying to sneak out.

Lucifer: "Charlie what are you doing"

Charlie: "Nothing"

Lucifer: "Oh really then go back to bed"

Charlie: "No fine I was just going to hang out with my boyfriend"

Lucifer: "Boyfriend, what boyfriend, and how come I never met him"

Charlie: "Well I forgot"

Lucifer: "Well since I never met the guy and trying to sneak out you are grounded for a week"

Charlie" What"

Lucifer: "Yep so go to your room"

Charlie stormed off towards her room, and Lucifer felt sad. He never thought he would have to ground his daughter. When he turned around, he saw that Alastor had woken up from all the talking. Alastor noticed that Lucifer was upset about the decision to ground Charlie, so he embraced him. After a couple of minutes, Lucifer looked up at Alastor and kissed him on the lips before saying.

Lucifer: "Thank you"

Alastor: "Anytime dear"

Lucifer: "I love you my Bambi"

Alastor: "Really Bambi I thought I got rid of that name since Charlie had grown out of it"

Lucifer: "Well I guess not Bambi"

Alastor: "You are evil"

Lucifer: "But you love it"

Alastor leaned in for a kiss, but as they locked lips, Lucifer began giggling. Alastor then pulled away

Alastor: "What so funny"

Lucifer: "Nothing, I'm just ticklish"

Alastor: "Oh, Really"

Lucifer: "Yes really"

Lucifer couldn't stop laughing as he was tickled by his partner before they headed off to bed, ending the night with one last kiss...

Alastor was rummaging through the closet when he came across a locked box. He opened it to find a rock punk shirt and a photo. Just then, Lucifer entered the room and tried to snatch the photo from Alastor's hands, but Alastor flipped him over. The photo revealed a younger version of Lucifer, dressed in an emo style.

Alastor: "So I guess you had a phase as well"

Lucifer remained silent, avoiding eye contact with Alastor after he caught a glimpse of the embarrassing yellow photo

Alastor: "You still looked cute"

Lucifer: "Don't lie, if you want to lie remove your giant smirk on your face first,.. uh this is embarrassing "

"He picked up the small male and laid him on his lap while Lucifer was pouting. Charlie passed by the room and noticed her dad was upset. She walked in and asked what was wrong, but accidentally stepped on a photo. As she looked at it, she saw that her dad had an emo phase as well."

Charlie: "Dad"

Alastor: "It seems your dad went through the same phase as well "

Charlie left the room in disbelief, leaving the couple alone. Alastor kept teasing Lucifer about his past phase for the rest of the afternoon. The next day, everyone was in the living room except for Charlie, who was in her room. Lucifer was lying on Alastor's lap while he was reading a book, and Lilith was sitting on the other chair, giggling. Lucifer wondered what was making her chuckle until he saw that she was holding a picture of him from his emo phase. He buried his face in Alastor's chest. Charlie walked into the living room and was surprised to see that she wasn't wearing her black dress. Instead, she was wearing a pink dress and her hair was back to its natural color, without black highlights.

Charlie: "Good morning everyone"

Lucifer: "apple seed"

Charlie: "I'm sorry Dad when I was in my phase I was"

Lucifer stood up and embraced her, and she reciprocated the hug.

Lucifer: "It's fine, I'm just glad my baby is back"

 hey😊I'm sorry it's bad yeah I'm not great at writing fluff, but I had fun writing it so I hope you guys enjoy this chapter🥰🤩