Final

The outfits they are wearing at the wedding 🥰

Lucifer and Rosie, along with Lilith, were working on the final details of the wedding after months of preparation. meanwhile, Alastor was helping Charlie and Vaggie with the hotel project on redeeming sinners he and Vaggie had met a year ago. Lilith and Lucifer were happy for Charlie and supported their relationship, but Alastor was thrilled at first, however, he later changed his mind, and approved of the relationship. During this time they had also met Angel Dust. while all this was happening, Seraphina was trying to keep the angels in heaven from finding out about the hotel especially when both rulers of hell were supporting it, she didn't manage to keep the secret, Azrael would find out when he overheard the conversation between Lilith and Seraphina, upon hearing this Azrael flew over to Michael to ask if he knew about this, Michael was sitting on his bed upset, Azrael enter the room and sat next to him.

Azrael: "So did you hear about a hotel on redeeming sinners"

Michael: "What"

Azrael: "Yeah, and Lilith and Lucifer are supporting this hotel because it turns out our dear niece is the one running it"

Michael: "Lucifer"

He turned away from Azrael looking ashamed he remained silent

Azrael: "You know after that mission on earth those years ago you've been acting weird, does it have something to do with Lucifer, cause when I mention him and the mission you act weird ..........Michael, you can tell me"

Michael: "It's just when we last met, it wasn't great and I'm afraid I ruined our relationship more"

Azrael; "Michael"

Michael: "I should have listened to him but all I was focused on was the mission,..... he was crying before he was sent back to hell i-i- sh- "he was caught off by Azrael hugging him while rubbing his back.

Azrael: "You just need to have an honest talk and with you apologizing"

Michael: "your right but, he probably won't even want to see me"

Azrael: "Don't worry about that just leave it up to me"

Meanwhile, Lucifer was trying on outfits for the grand opening of the hotel, and Alastor was giggling as he watched him pose, lucifer turned around to see him standing there, and he threw a t-shirt at him.

Lucifer: "Knock next time"

Alastor: "I did but you were so immersed in the mirror, dear"

Note: liar😀

Lucifer: "Whatever, since you are here can you help me with picking an outfit"

Alastor: "Sure love"

Lucifer: "Great"

He grabbed a bunch of clothing from the closet and threw it on the bed, alastor was now regretting his decision but it was too late he agreed. Charlie was standing outside the hotel waiting for her dad and Alastor so she could open the hotel and start the party. They arrived after 30 minutes, lucifer kept changing his mind about the outfits so it took them a while. Charlie was standing at the door looking upset.

Charlie: "Dad, what took you guys so long"

Alastor: "Your dad was being picky about choosing what clothing to wear"

Lucifer: "Hey I need to look perfect for my daughter's grand opening of her hotel"

Charlie: "That's sweet Dad but can you next time try to arrive on time"