INTRODUCTION

NOTE: please read to find the theme of this story and details.

Endymion means 'handsome youth'. In the original story of Endymion, a troubled youth, a shepherd to be exact, dreams about Selene, a Moon goddess  of greek mythology.

In his dreams, he falls in love with the moon goddess and dreams about having a wonderful life, having children with the goddess, the sad reality being that he is troubled.

In short, he is in *delulu*. 

Mr. John keats wrote a poem dedicating to this. I've added small excerpts of the Poem every starting of a chapter, but note that they are just Random excerpts that can be related to the chapter, and not in order, and definitely nor the whole poem is covered.

I've added the meaning of the excerpts, not exactly, but the reason why I chose those excerpts, and what those excerpts mean to the chapter in bold words in every chapter.

In this fanfiction, Jungkook IS NOT DREAMING ABOUT JIMIN. Jimin and Jungkook are very real, and Jimin is definitely not a moon god.

Jimin and jungkook and members of the biggest boy band in the world, BTS. Jungkook is troubled with his love life, while Jimin loves Jungkook with all his heart, so deep, that he even experiences panic attacks whenever he thinks Jungkook can never be his.

Jungkook is not at fault for not understanding Jimin's affection towards him. He just doesn't understand what really love is. He really cares for Jimin, but just doesn't realise what true love is. Leaving parents at a very young age to work did this to him. 

In this story, Jimin makes Jungkook, the handsome youth (Endymion) realise what love is and makes him fall in love with Jimin (In place of goddess).

The sun-moon trope going between Jikook is a beautiful coincidence, one of the reason why I decided to write a story regarding this poem.

So basically, This book aims at Jimin being Jungkook's remedy to troubled life, and using his delicacy and kindness to make Jungkook feel true love, and make his life less miserable, while Jungkook naturally falls in love with older in the process.