Part 4: Credence

Of tuft and slanting branches : who could tell 

The freshness of the space of heaven above, 

Edged round with dark tree-tops ? through which a dove

 Would often beat its wings, and often too 

A little cloud would move across the blue.

(Endymion)

-John Keats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having the delicate sun kissing the divine Earth; it'd be a pleasant morning, indeed.

The monsoon rain which thrived the day before, decided to take a day off, letting the sun peep into a beautiful realm called Earth. The trees, now filled with morning dew, took in the sunlight and gave off the dispersed, colourful, small rainbows; being the most pristine part of nature.

Oh, more as I describe the image I have in my head, the more I want to be there, witnessing the beauty of nature, rather than sitting before a laptop, typing.

But, hey, Jimin and Jungkook, with other members of BTS, in this fanfic atleast, possesses the bequest of being in that scene.

Our protagonists are sitting below a tree with their bandmates, the noisy group of boys knew very well how to enjoy themselves. Chatting, more chatting, eating, more eating, and teasing each other is how they're planning to spend their break. 

"Jimin-ssi doesn't look like he's going to win any Run BTS episode at all."; sassed Yoongi, as they all were just starting to speak about the programme. "Hey! There are a lot of games that I'm good at! Just not those games!"; whined Jimin, making his soulmate immediately disagree. "Nah, Jiminie! You just suck at every game and challenges in this world."

"How about a drinking challenge, against me? We'll go clubbing tonight!"; Jimin said, the only challenge that Jimin will ever win against these boys being this. "Nah, I'll pass. I can't drink, anyway."; said Tae, slapping his soulmate's muscular thighs, teasing him. "You're calling us because you know you'll win."; said RM, himself,defeated, not being a heavy drinker, either.

"Me, neither. Too tired." Said Yoongi, as he let out a biiiig yawn, making others giggle. "I'm not going, either." Said Jin, followed by J-hope too.

Jimin looked up at Jungkook, his eyes a little sad, and his lips forming a cute pout, his face looking a little defeated, as he hung his head low, waiting for Jungkook's response.

Jungkook gazed at Jimin's pout and pretended to be unaffected by it, pretended that he didn't want to give in. "And that's what it takes for Jungkook to agree, everyone!"; Said Hobi, passing out a weird smirk to Joon.

"What..? I didn't say I'm going!" Said Jungkook, letting a glance at Jimin, whose face now genuinely seemed to have dropped. "Uhh fiiiiine. You're paying for the drinks, tho!"; Jungkook said, as everyone cooed out loud. "Told ya!";  Sassed hobi, as he leaned against the tree, sipping his fruit juice.

All this while, Tae glanced at Jimin, as if he's warning the boy to not at all fall for all these stuffs. Jimin, who knew very well that Tae might be looking, was like, staring at him all the time with a defeated look on.

Jimin tells Tae everything, even about Jungkook's demand the day before, and the saying 'what goes around comes back' holds true in their case too; indeed, tae does share everything with Jimin. Tae, of course, thought it'd be a bad idea, for his soulmate could be hurting himself in the process. Infact, Tae is the only one who knows about Jimin's panic attacks.
"Ok then guys. I'll have to go, I'm afraid." Said Hobi, glancing at Yoongi as a gesture of reminding their plans. They had planned to talk about music production. The others felt it'd defy the entire purpose of a holiday.

"Well... Us too." Said Joonie, holding Jin's hands up and said, " I'm taking cooking lessons."; And the entire crowd booed at the same time. "Good luck, Jin hyung.", Said Jimin teasingly.

"I think I'd need that a lot, baby.", Said Jin, as he ruffled the boy's hair, his expressions turned into a caring, delicate ones, all the sudden. Jin always knew when something was up with Jimin, even if the other wasn't really open about it to him. He knew Jimin would hide away his feeling, which made Jin extremely soft for the younger, than any other member.

Jin almost walked away, before turning on his way and said, " Tae can you perhaps gimme some support in here?"; He said, pointing towards the god of destruction himself. Tae happily excused himself, wanting to see and enjoy the angst happening in the kitchen between the boyz in the kitchen. Yoongi and Hoseok left too, leaving behind our protagonists, all alone, sitting below the majestic tree, looking at the serenity of nature.

Jimin looked up at the tree below which he's seated, and.... pondered. About the beauty of the tree below where they're seated. Will the humans ever appreciate the generosity of that living being? 

From down there, the tree looks messy, the leaves, branches were in a tufted mess, the branches slanting to one side due to the heavy load it's carrying on. He wonders if anyone could tell the mighty heaven, the sky lies just above these mess.  The dove would slacken in the cooling covert the tree provides, sometimes fluttering its wings, and the clouds would fly just above the tree, a true beauty, indeed. It's something which deserves to be saved.

How does the dove trust the tufted branch to build it's home? Just blind trust, perhaps.

Jungkook, who looked up to the spot Jimin was staring at for some generous minutes, and  gazed worriedly at his hyung, who's just staring up, into the sky. "Hyung..? Are you okay? You look... spaced out..."

"Uh... I'm fine... Just wondering..."; He said, looking up at the tree again; and added, "Well your lesson number one." Said Jimin, scooting near Jungkook and passing a delicate smile.

"Lesson?" Jungkook questioned. "About what true love is! You wanted me to teach you right?"; Said Jimin, glancing at the tiger Lily he planted, which stood a little away from them.

"Well... Lesson number 1...

You see the dove up there in that tree? He builds his house on those tree branches, even if those branches are tufted into a mess, slightly bent, and looks as if it's going to fall anytime. But, just ponder. Why does the bird build it's home up in the branch?", Jimin questioned to Jungkook, who is looking at him, listening to every word carefully.

"Because... Maybe perhaps the bird trusts that the branch won't fall?", He said in an unsure voice, making Jimin smile and pat his shoulders gently, happy that the maknae got the point right away.

"See..? You said it. Love is... The credence... The trust, that builds within two people. It's strong. So strong that it takes so much to break it. You trust someone you love like the bird trusts the branch for building its own, very home!

I know it might seem a little dangerous to trust that much, for the bird could be losing it's... Say home... Family... Maybe it's eggs... if the branch falls out. You see, like that bird up there, you may get broken too, if the other person breaks the trust. But love is what it is... You gotta take that risk.

But, beware Kook. Once this trust between two people is broken, it can never be mended back to what it was.... Ever again..."