Stay With Me...

This chapter contains mature themes.

Letting Janet lead her by the hand after saying goodbye to the last of their guests and feeling a sense of tranquility she hadn't since the night they first made love, Kenna kept her eyes on her all the while. She admired her from behind, watching the tassels of her blue jean jacket tussle in the wind swept through the barn door opening. She gingerly pulled Kenna into the main corridor and closed the sliding door behind them, walking them toward a stall they both knew very well. It was Bessie's old stall and the closer they drew, the more worried she became.

"Janet, is everything alright? That's--"

"Bessie's stall. I know." Janet peeked back over her shoulder and ran her eyes up and down Kenna's body, nibbling on her bottom lip. "Trust me. You'll like this."

Unlike what she'd seen hours earlier when she led Axel to his stall, Kenna spotted a tarp covering hanging in front of the small cubicle that hid whatever lay beyond. She looked to her left and saw the kunekune, Piper, asleep in her stall, so it couldn't have anything to do with her. Kenna racked her brain for whatever it might be that lay beyond the covering, yet she couldn't think of a single thing no matter how hard she tried. Janet brought her over to stand outside of the stall and turned toward her, taking the tail end of the tarp into her hand.

"So, while we were busy with weddin' stuff earlier, I had someone who owed me and you and favor do something for me. He got the help of a few others around town including Mikala and they did this to my specifications. If you ever want to change it, feel free to do so, but I just wanted you to have something that was just for you." Janet pulled the tarp down and it cascaded to the floor as Kenna felt her jaw drop.

She scurried forward as she admired what appeared to be a workshop already fitted with so many things begging for her use. "This...is for me...?"

"Mhm! I got you a few new tools, your brother passed some of his along since he got so many at the bachelor party and your parents sent some money for me to get a few on their account as well. It's enough for you to be able to do what you always dreamed: Making furniture." Janet led her into the small room and pointed at the corner. It held a wooden box and she nodded toward it as she scrunched up her nose a few times. "Look in there."

Kenna didn't hesitate and ran over, sliding along the floor on her knees. Janet giggled from behind her and she hurriedly unlatched the lock on the chest, then flipped its lid and felt her eyes bulge. Her glass working materials were all kept within felt lined, soft holders and the chest opened even more, extending outward from its resting place. It was amazing. She hadn't ever had a work space like it and just created makeshift stations that came apart as quickly as they were constructed. This was different. This was sedentary.

Kenna peeled her eyes from the chest and looked into Janet's as love was shown back at her and she stole her breath away with a single phrase she knew would play on repeat in her mind the rest of her days. "Stay with me, forevermore." Kenna leapt to her feet and scooped Janet up in her arms, giggling as she rubbed their noses together. Before she could steal a kiss, however, Janet pulled back and nodded toward the stairs to the hay loft. "Hold on, beautiful. I've got one more present for you upstairs."

"Another?"

"Yes, but first I want to make sure you're even ready for it." Intrigued, Kenna set her on her feet once more and leaned back as she gazed into her eyes. "You gave me so much on our first night together, but ever since I've been craving showing you the same. Would that be...alright? May I have your first time, Kenny?"

She literally melted into her and nearly turned to jelly right then as images of the things she'd done to Janet riddled her mind. If that night was any indication of what was to come, she was game for anything. Kenna knew Janet had more experience and as magical as their first night was without a doubt, she was also quite curious about how she might touch her as well. She wanted to feel her hands on her and to truly become one. She yearned to have Janet's lips all over any place she could and she timidly nodded her head as she licked her lips.