𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

DAY 3

(Play Lover by Taylor Swift to feel the moment)

Freen looked over at the woman in her passenger seat, her presence seemed to infuse the car with an ethereal charm. Her beauty was striking, commanding her attention effortlessly. She couldn't help but admire the way her hair cascaded in gentle waves, the soft curve of her lips, and the depth in her gaze as she observed the passing scenery. In that instant, everything else faded away, leaving her entranced by her striking beauty and oozing charisma.

"You love Taylor Swift that much, huh?" Freen spoke, while maneuvering around the streets of Bangkok. They had a picnic date at Lumpini Park. They had chased each other around the park until they tired themselves out; while also admiring the scenery and the moments that are currently happening around them.

Rebecca smiled and looked over at Freen, her whisker dimples showing making freen's eyes softened, staring in it. She reached for Freen's hand and took it, putting it on her lap and squeezing it.

"Yes, Taylor Swift is the real deal, yo!" She made a rock n' roll sign and Freen laughed at her silliness. Freen then took their intertwined hands from Becky's lap and kissed it. Rebecca sighed contentedly, Feeling her heart is gonna burst with the overwhelming happiness - just being with Freen feels so at home and peace. It really is different with Freen.

"Hey, we should film a tiktok video. That Lover trend, you know that?" Rebecca started, feeling a little nervous Freen might decline; seeing as Freen is very private with her life and is rarely seen in anyone else's pictures. Not even her cousins, distant relatives, even her own family. Freen's social media accounts do not even follow anyone but has over 10 million followers and zero following.

"Of course sure, here, why don't you give me your username in all your social media accounts and I will follow you. Let's do the trend on my account as well so that I can show off my future queen." Freen grinned at her and stopped at the nearby road. Fishing her phone out of her pocket and unlocking it then handing it to Rebecca.

"Here, open my phone and open the app. I'll just fix my hair," Freen handed her the phone and started to fix her hair and checked everything else. Rebecca, stunned for quite a few minutes, immediately shook herself out of the trance she was in and unlocked Freen's phone. She smiled seeing the wallpaper.

(Note: ignore timestamp, and date)

It was a picture of her with Freen behind the camera, photographing her with a hand on her chin

It was a picture of her with Freen behind the camera, photographing her with a hand on her chin. They were in the office in that picture for a quick work, but that didn't stop Freen from showing affection towards Rebecca. She was then about to ask what her passcode would be when Freen beside her spoke,