𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

Rebecca couldn't help herself and out of overwhelming and frantic emotions, she rushed into Freen's arms and jumped on her and peppered kisses on Freen's face except her lips ofcourse. Freen caught her and kept her arms locked in Becky's waist.

Chuckling, she kissed Rebecca's forehead and started to walk toward the entrance of the museum.

"Let's go ahead, I don't want to waste anymore and just go on right ahead with the tour. I booked the entire museum for the whole day so that no one can bother us." Freen kissed Rebecca's nose and led them toward the awaiting curator by the entrance.

Everytime freen make the gentle kiss, whether on her nose or forehead, rebecca couldnt help but to flutters and felt the whole zoo growling inside her stomach. A tint rosy colour spread on her cheeks, her feet stepping following freen from behind.

Rebecca suddenly felt shy as she saw they were still in public. She tapped Freen's chest and instantly Freen got the signal - Freen mouthed "Its okay" to her, and held Becky's hand and followed the curator inside.

(I'm not French so I'm gonna use Google translation. If there are any mistakes or if the phrases I have put in here are inappropriate then please do let me know.)

"Bonsoir, M. et Mme Chankimha (Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Chankimha)."the curator spoke, his thick French accent resounding in our ears. Rebecca looked at Freen, a little alarmed as she doesn't know French that much. Freen only wrapped her arms around Rebecca's waist and gave it a little squeeze.

"Bonsoir, M. Riaz. Mes plans sont-ils dûment suivis? (Good evening, Mr. Riaz. Are my plans being properly followed?)." the curator then nodded. Still, Rebecca has no clue as to what they were talking about. She looked around and spotted the bodyguards Freen hired and tried to get their attention; when they did look at her, she signaled for them to translate what they were talking about.

The head security, Prawat, shook his head and mouthed to Rebecca that he didn't know what they were talking as well. Rebecca huffed and lightly stomped her feet. She didn't like that she couldn't understand what they were talking about. She feels left out.

"Oui, M. Chankimha. C'est prêt (Yes, Mr. Chankimha. It's ready)." The curator, Amario, nodded at Freen and signalled for the couple to follow him. Freen looked at Rebecca and noticed the sulky attitude Rebecca has been donning ever since the conversation with the curator started. She smiled and kissed Rebecca's hand then followed Amario with the woman of her dreams in tow.

"Nous voilà. Profitez de votre journée, M. et Mme Chankimha (Here we are. Enjoy your day, Mr. and Mrs. Chankimha.)." Amario bowed a little and left the couple on their own. Rebecca pulled back from their intertwined hands and crossed her arms over chest.

"What was that?" She glared at Freen only to receive a chuckle and a small smile from the woman. She pouted and turned her back on Freen, sulking. Freen, panicking a little, immediately went to Rebecca's side and enveloped her in her arms.

"I'm sorry, my love but that was Amario, the curator of this museum. I had rented this place out for the whole day - just for the two of us. I contacted him when I first told you about our plans to go abroad. Don't be mad at me anymore, please?" Freen nuzzled Rebecca's neck and kissed the skin lightly making Rebecca held a moan and grasped Freen's muscular arms around her hips. Gosh, her whole hair om her body rose up because of that sudden affection.