𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚

After their little moment at the restaurant inside the museum, Freen and Rebecca finally went outside. Finally feeling that cold French air. Freen, noticing that Rebecca was shivering, removed her coat and slung it over Rebecca's shoulders and pulled Rebecca towards her - enveloping her in her arms in an attempt to warm themselves up.

After for some seconds, Their car finally pulled up and Freen immediately opened the car door for Becky, letting her get inside first before herself. She then followed suit and then their driver drove off.

An hour later, they arrived at Paris Charles de Gaulle airport. Rebecca looked at Freen bewilderingly, seemingly confused as to why they were at an airport, again. Their car drove to a private hangar where Freen's private plane together with the cabin crew awaits. Their driver opened the car door for them and they got out and went inside the plane again. When they finally sat down, Rebecca hit Freen's arms and crossed her arms.

"Are we going home already? I haven't fully enjoyed Paris yet and now here we are." She sulked. Freen pulled her close and kissed the top of her head.

"No, baby, we are not going home yet. We're going to Singapore." Freen said, and with that rebecca could not think of what freen is planning right now.

13 hours later, they arrived at Singapore Changi Airport. They were once again welcomed by a lot of guards in suits with in-ears. There were about a dozen guards that were waiting for them by the hangar.

'I wonder how rich and dangerous Freen's life could be for her to be surrounded with dozens of guards when she's flying abroad' Rebecca thought as she looked out the plane's window. She felt Freen's hand on top of hers and caressed it.

Once they had landed, they finally got up and removed their seatbelts. Hand in hand, they went down the plane and their bodyguards behind them - carrying their luggages.

The bodyguards then opened the car door for them. As per usual, Freen opens the car door for Rebecca before sitting down herself.

"To the hotel, please" Freen instructed and after a few last-minute checks, they finally drove off and headed to the hotel. Rebecca snuggled into her side and dozed off. Having not enough sleep and jet lag kicking in.

30 minutes later and with minimal traffic, they finally arrived at Raffles Singapore, one of Singapore's finest hotels. Also one of many hotels that Freen had invested in.

They were welcomed by Lance, Raffles Singapore Hotel's manager. Lance bowed down to Freen and handed Freen two keycards with duplicates each. Freen thanked him and they then headed for the elevator and into their hotel floor.

Once they reached their floor, Freen stopped them for a moment. Looking at Rebecca and handing her a keycard. She looked at Freen, confused. She raised her eyebrows and asked, "Why?".

Freen ruffled her hair and kissed the top of her head.

"We are not married, yet. I don't want to put you in such circumstances where you'll feel uncomfortable with me. Thus, I want you to have your own room: your own safe space. Just call me or message me when you need something, okay? I love you, Rebecca."

She could only nod as their bodyguards started to head towards their boss and their boss' boss respective rooms.

Rebecca wanted to wash away all the airplane germs and bacteria so she decided to shower. Once inside, she filled the bathtub first with bath bombs she had found on the bathroom's cabinet drawer and stripped.

After her bath, she slipped into a more comfortable clothing. When she finished changing, her phone pinged, she then went to grab it and saw that Freen messaged her.

[Freenky]:

Hello, my love. I assume that you would want to just rest and chill tonight. So, I have decided to go ahead and order room service for us. Worry not, I ordered the safest food that I can find from the menu - just for you. Mine already arrived and yours should arrive a few minutes by then. Rest up, okay? I will see you in the morning. My always, Rebecca.

She blushed and giggled like a highschool teenager. Putting her phone to her chest, she clutched on it like her life depended on it. She can't deny it, the surge of unexplainable feelings, the stares, the yearning for a more intimate touch. All in time though. For now, she will revel in moments like this. She will treasure this as if it's their last.

Exactly 10 minutes later, her food arrived and she quickly munched on it. Afterwards, she did her skin care routine and retired to bed.

Morning came and the sunlight is peeking through the curtains of the hotel room Rebecca is currently in. She reached for her phone on her nightstand and opened it. Momentarily smiling at the wallpaper before fully unlocking it and opening the messaging app. She typed her message to Freen and sent it. She got up and got herself ready for what Freen has in store for this day.

She quickly prepared, choosing an outfit that was both stylish and alluring – a floral sundress complemented by a light cardigan and sandals.

With a final check in the mirror, Becky grabbed her purse and headed to the lobby to meet Freen. Walking there, her mind buzzed with excitement, wondering what surprise her suitor had planned.

Arriving, Freen greeted her with a charming smile, admiring her appearance.

"My love, you look stunning," Freen said warmly, drawing her into an embrace.

"Thank you, Freen," Becky replied, pleased with the compliment.

Over lunch, Freen's attention was on Becky, their conversation filled with playful banter and shared laughter.

After the meal, Freen leaned in closer, their eyes gleaming with excitement. "Becca,I have a surprise for you," they said, presenting a sleek invitation.

Reading it, Becky's heart raced – a private shopping experience to one of the most luxurious stores here in Singapore. She was overwhelmed with gratitude.

"Freen, this is incredible," Becky exclaimed, touched by the gesture. Freen gave her a charming grin and placed her hand on top of Becky's.

"You're always welcome, Rebecca. The pleasure is always mine." Freen pulled her hand back and continued eating.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Badumbumbumbum HOPE YOU LOVE OUR COLLABORATION!❤️